Should I continue or stop?

I am an awesome woman! I have a career no kids, just a little lonely and still don’t know why. Well I have known this guy for over a year. We started as just fucking around. We were just that, I went on and dated other people and stopped talking to him. Now, he is back in my life but I have noticed he have sex with anything that walks. I go through every single of his comments and usually ugly girls comment on it. He says he is not ready for a relationship. I feel like he should be so eager to wife me up! But he doesn’t !

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need to:

1. Get over yourself, and
    2. Let go of any idea about getting serious with that guy. He's a fuckboy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop. Even if you are an awesome woman (not doubting that at all) he clearly doesn’t think you’re awesome enough to wife up. And that’s in his own mind and his own loss. But you can’t change his mind so might as well move on to someone who might actually appreciate who you are.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much! I just feel he knows he got me.

• Yea but that’s all in your control. You can leave whenever you want.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I would advise you to do neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is a player. You should stop.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It seems like you’re starting to get a little overinvested by checking on his interactions with other women so I would stop. Just because you may be a great woman it doesn’t mean you’re what he’s looking for OR that he’s looking for anything at all (exactly like he’s said) so it’s generally better to quit before you start talking yourself into things that don’t matter. Like his opinion of you

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much. I feel it’s better I cut it off because I will end up thinking things that won’t happen

Recommended myTakes