A question for MEN! Would you dump your girlfriend if she decided to abstain from sex till marriage?

Honestly, one of my childhood dream was to marry an American boy. I like their accent, I like the cultural differences. I like exploring. I love the idea of building a relationahip with incompatiable or different ellements. This is challenging and exotic. But when i joined this website, my opinion on American boys drastically changed. Got kind of turned off by the regular American boy.
I like the regular ARMenian boy. I just wanted to see all the common personality traits and characterists of ARMenian man in my future or imaginary American husband but couldn't I got disappointed
"Be careful what you wish for." is a good quote πŸ˜‚
Abstinence is important to me in a way that I will give up my dream for it. 😁 I have many reasons for abstinence. I can make 10 videos about it and explain but I will do it next year.
Maybe I am special enough that an American man would go abstinent for me? At least he should believe that I am still better than those who offer sex in dating. If no then he can go and fuck himself and other chicks πŸ˜€. I can imagine how many American pink anons will spread their hatred here.
  • Yeah, I would totally dump her
    Vote A
  • No, I wouldn't dump her
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• To be honest - yeah I probably would. That's a long time to wait for someone who I don't even know i'm sexually compatible with.

What if it doesn't even last till marriage & you break up before? That's a waste of how ever many years without any sex, which i'm not interested in at all.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is better than breaking up after being intimate.

• Show All
    • I am afraid of never having a child not never having the most pleasurable human act.

• Kinda counter intuitive if you’re worried about not having a kid but never having sex :p
      Less sex you have, the less potential for a kid.
      I understand where you’re coming from, but singling one guy out won’t always be the best option here.

• I don't want to find out that my "wife" sucks in bed after marrying her... that would be a terrible mistake on my part as the man has the most to lose during a divorce, like his house, half his assets, children if any, etc (assuming she won't allow me to bed other women due to her bad sex drive)

1|0
    0|0
    • @Harsh-Ch... dude, jwhy do you assume a girl who has saved being sexual with a man till she marries have a low sex drive... she may well be extra special ind bed, and ust imagine you & your wife learning how to pleasure each other sexually TOGETHER... radical maybe, but how nice would that be?

Ok, so go ahead with your dream to marry someone who is sexually experienced, no issues with that because if this is your prefence it's for you to choose... just keep your fingers crossed she doesn't compare you to some or even all of her past lovers who may well have been much better in bed than you !

For me, I'd be thrilled to marry someone like @marish01 anyday... lots to teach her, lots to learn together, lots to enjoy together.

• Show All
    • @Harsh_Ch, ok, fair enough... guess I always like to see the glass as being half full, not half empty... I do tend to look at best case scenarios

• And anyway @Harsh_Ch, it seem the Asker was more empathetic with your response than mine πŸ™‚

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls give in to sex from pressure from some lame ass boyfriend because they think if you don't have a boyfriend you are weird. You gotta be you and if you think you need to abstain from sex and be a virgin until marriage more power to you.

1|0
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• For a really exceptional woman, I would be willing to wait until marriage; however, out of curiousity, how long would that be?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd be willing to date a girl who wanted to wait until marriage, given that
    A) she was a virgin
    B) she was at least open enough about sex to be capable of discussing it to gauge our sexual compatibility before we got married

1|1
    0|0
  • Simple

0|0
    0|0
  • What if he married you and then you decide you don't care much for sex anyway? That wouldn't be fair to him.

0|1
    0|0
    • Divorce is an option and that is a pretty common choice in America where most people don't abstain.

• So are u saying u decide to abstain from the start or randomly 1 day and for both I wouldn't wait as I see no reason to

1|0
    0|0
    • I will work on my videos at the end of this year. like i said I wiill make some videos about abstinence.
      Whoever I meet I will show my channel. I guess he will know about my choice before even deciding on dating me. This is very fair as it will save both of us from future possible disappointment.

• πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

• see i voted No but that depends on how much you love her and what type of relationship it is.
    the reason why i'm saying this is some women say they want to wait for that but might just decide to think otherwise many of them use "marriage" as an excuse to not directly say i'm not ready for it yet this is why i would not dump them since many are just waiting for their time.
    ofcourse there is girls who are actually waiting till marriage because well i don't know many reasons i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in marriage and while I won't say I will never get married I wouldn't enter into a relationship based around marriage. I think it is an antiquated religious practice that I don't believe in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't guarantee that I would wait or not. It would depend on the girl, what other areas we have in common, for how long are we going to be in a relationship before proceeding to towards (3-5 years of no sex, no thanks), is she overly religious, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi. As a person who has lived in both America and a former east bloc country, I recommend you try to look for someone from your own country.

The cultural differences are incredible and a barrier in my view.

0|0
    0|0
    • Something like going from Croatia to America

• Show All
    • @tslavmane Did he intentionally not want to marry an American girl?

• No just life happened like that.

• I'm American and yes, I would leave her.
    I do want an exclusive lasting relationship, but in the USA, marriage is very bad for men and men here shouldn't get married.

0|0
    0|0
    • And your women are not abstinent at all.

• That's what I want
    A girl like me, we are the only ones to have sex with each other
    You still can find a good American men, but mostly they will at least have some kind of an experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, there are more important things than sex in a relationship and intimate things you can do that don't involve sex and still be close.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Cause we may end up being sexually incompatible after all the effort and it would have all been for nothing.
    You have to know this stuff BEFORE you marry someone.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't care about it. If I love him then I love him. Sexual satisfaction is not a must for me.

• Show All
    • Quite a lot of men would hold my view. An above average chance it's the majority of sane men who have the same view as me.

I think a time for quiet, personal reflection is needed for you before you head down a path destined for dissapointment.

• When I decide to date, I hope ony 3 or 4 men will approach me. They will agree with my views for sure. And one of them is going to be my boyfriend and then husband.
      The greatest disappointment would be getting approached by men who think they need to test how I get banged before they decide to commit to me.

• It would cause a conflict because i see the initial commitment as strongly as marriage. I would respect your desision if you for example wanted to wait for 2 years to be sure you dont have sex out of infuation but because i am not the marriage type it could be problematic. If i do marry because she deeply values the experience then it will be after we had sex as i want to be sure we are sexually compatible and achieved the highest form of bonding before i commit beyond my own already high levels off commitment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no!

That is both mental and physical torture. Are you mad?

0|0
    0|0
    • Aren't Armenians known for being hoes though. I mean look at the Kardashians.

• They are American Armenians. They were born and raised in America. They are regular American hoes. Most Armenian girs choose monogamy.

• Talking of the Kardashians, did you get that nose job for your nose?

I think you should.

• Id wait until marriage, hopefully the marriage wouldn't be too far off tho. πŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0
  • No. The other way around if I were at that stage of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it's only like a week till we marry, no. otherwise yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't dump her if I felt strongly for her mentally and emotionally ❀️

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you from the 1800's or something? Not having sex doesn't make you special, grow up.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think I was born in the wrong era

• Show All
    • Would you have still chosen that for yourself if your culture didn't tell you to do so?

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of things I believe just because I was taught them. Freedom of speech is something I am quite strongly in support of, and it's very American. Chances are if I grew up in China, it wouldn't be that important.

• I have chosen for myself but I would still need an example.

• no i would not, but would want her to play some at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because once you're married and he can't satisfy you then what?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have been celibate for all my life. You think I care about satisfaction?

• Show All
    • How you know I am by choice?

• Because you're a female and women decide sex.

• No. In fact, I would love her even more.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, If we were on the same page from the start.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think thats just nonsense tradition

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is more important than 30 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • l would keep her

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Are u from Armenia

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys