A question for MEN! Would you dump your girlfriend if she decided to abstain from sex till marriage?

Honestly, one of my childhood dream was to marry an American boy. I like their accent, I like the cultural differences. I like exploring. I love the idea of building a relationahip with incompatiable or different ellements. This is challenging and exotic. But when i joined this website, my opinion on American boys drastically changed. Got kind of turned off by the regular American boy.
I like the regular ARMenian boy. I just wanted to see all the common personality traits and characterists of ARMenian man in my future or imaginary American husband but couldn't I got disappointed
"Be careful what you wish for." is a good quote πŸ˜‚
Abstinence is important to me in a way that I will give up my dream for it. 😁 I have many reasons for abstinence. I can make 10 videos about it and explain but I will do it next year.
Maybe I am special enough that an American man would go abstinent for me? At least he should believe that I am still better than those who offer sex in dating. If no then he can go and fuck himself and other chicks πŸ˜€. I can imagine how many American pink anons will spread their hatred here.
  • Yeah, I would totally dump her
  • No, I wouldn't dump her

237

Most Helpful Guys

• To be honest - yeah I probably would. That's a long time to wait for someone who I don't even know i'm sexually compatible with.

What if it doesn't even last till marriage & you break up before? That's a waste of how ever many years without any sex, which i'm not interested in at all.

• That is better than breaking up after being intimate.

• I am afraid of never having a child not never having the most pleasurable human act.

• Kinda counter intuitive if you’re worried about not having a kid but never having sex :p
      Less sex you have, the less potential for a kid.
      I understand where you’re coming from, but singling one guy out won’t always be the best option here.

• I don't want to find out that my "wife" sucks in bed after marrying her... that would be a terrible mistake on my part as the man has the most to lose during a divorce, like his house, half his assets, children if any, etc (assuming she won't allow me to bed other women due to her bad sex drive)

• @Harsh-Ch... dude, jwhy do you assume a girl who has saved being sexual with a man till she marries have a low sex drive... she may well be extra special ind bed, and ust imagine you & your wife learning how to pleasure each other sexually TOGETHER... radical maybe, but how nice would that be?

Ok, so go ahead with your dream to marry someone who is sexually experienced, no issues with that because if this is your prefence it's for you to choose... just keep your fingers crossed she doesn't compare you to some or even all of her past lovers who may well have been much better in bed than you !

For me, I'd be thrilled to marry someone like @marish01 anyday... lots to teach her, lots to learn together, lots to enjoy together.

• @Harsh_Ch, ok, fair enough... guess I always like to see the glass as being half full, not half empty... I do tend to look at best case scenarios

• And anyway @Harsh_Ch, it seem the Asker was more empathetic with your response than mine πŸ™‚

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls give in to sex from pressure from some lame ass boyfriend because they think if you don't have a boyfriend you are weird. You gotta be you and if you think you need to abstain from sex and be a virgin until marriage more power to you.