Can I still do a picture like this on Tinder?

After gaining some weight this past year, I was wondering if I could still pull off posting a "belfie," or "butt selfie" on my Tinder profile

I used to have the left image (dark blue jeans) on my profile last year. I know men rarely post butt selfies, but do you think I could still put a current belfie (light blue jeans) on my Tinder profile? Can I still do a picture like this on Tinder?Can I still do a picture like this on Tinder?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Both pics shows nothing. Your butt wasn't and isn't smth I would like to show to the world (basically no shape at all). Sorry hun.

0|0
    0|1
    • The actual pictures have my face in them. Would that make a difference?

• Show All
    • By "very good body," do you mean skinny?

• not necessarily. I mean musculine body.

Most Helpful Guy

• I 100% mistook you for a girl for a second from the pic. I see almost no straight guys posting those kinds of pics honestly :p

Not to say you shouldn't, maybe its more common in your area. Personally I prefer showing more face selfies and otherwise just in-action shots like my rock climbing, horseback riding or travel pics. The idea being to give them a glance unto your life so they can imagine how they might fit into it.

I do ok on tinder but I dont really try to play anyone or do any complex games really, aside from what I just mentioned. Others may have more specific/thorough advice.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh wow, really 😶

The actual profile pictures show my face. I just cut my face out of these photos to remain anonymous

I'm not trying to play any games with these pictures. If I show my face in them, do you think they would look better?

• Im not trying to be cruel, its just most guys dont post photos like that. Im not saying its a bad or a good idea as I dobt really know.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Just don't post your butt at all

0|1
    0|1
  • Probably not the best look

0|1
    0|0
    • The real pictures have my face in them. Do you think it's too feminine?

• I think you shape is very feminine as well as not a desirable shape in the second picture. You seem to hold a lot of your weight in your hip/love handle area and it looks a bit strange. I would not post your belfies

• I've been told that I have a feminine shape and thought that I would try to accentuate it, but you think it looks too feminine and strange?

• I think butt selfies are for gays.

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 7

• Unless that butt is naked I could care less about your stuffed jeans.

0|0
    0|1
  • It looks simply can't my friend what makes u want to have pics like this let alone as a dating pic

0|0
    0|0
    • I like wearing skinny jeans

Do you think the pictures look too feminine?

• Show All
    • Ok man just with how much u like them pics I'm wondering how u thought any women would like them

• I had no idea how women would take to them. That's why I asked the question on here lol

• You can if you want, I wouldn't though.

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks horrible, man.

0|0
    0|1
  • Lame. Show your face.

0|0
    0|1
    • The actual profile pictures show my face. I cut it out of these pictures to remain anonymous

Do you think showing my face would make these pictures better?

• Show All
    • Not really. I would rather a picture of your front side.

• There's an idea 💡Thanks 👍

• l hate tinder all cheats

0|2
    0|0
  • I have not been on tinder yet...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes