Ladies, do you like REAL nice guys?

I hear a lot about how women don't want to date "nice guys" because they might not be so nice after all. But what about the nice guys who are genuinely nice with good intentions. Would you date them? If so, would you prefer them over the "bad boy"?
  • YES
  • NO
  • GUYS WHO WANT TO SEE THE POLL
    Vote C

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't date someone because their nice, I date them because I'm attracted to them. Most people are nice, so it's not a fact I consider when choosing a date.

Most Helpful Guy

• So... see what this girl posted? "I don't date someone because their nice, I date them because I'm attracted to them." That says it all! This why assholes are so successful with women. It has NOTHING to do with being nice! Also, you will notice that if you label yourself as "being nice," women are quick to point out that you are not "nice." So, my point is that you should just be yourself, but be prepared to be a bit of an asshole if you need to in order to be successful with women... if that's your goal...