It's a complicated stupid situation I feel asking for help on here?

I don't know in which section to put this in so I'll post it twice in two sections, anyways this is the situation:

I have a good friend that has a beautiful girlfriend. I haven't seen two of them together a lot so I don't know in what relationship are they (problematic, happily, before marriage etc), but they are together for more then 2 years now, he says that she'd never cheat on him etc. When they're together with us, they don't talk a lot, in fact when they do they talk like ordinary normal people, (note all of us are above 18 so is she)
The thing is, we were somehow left alone for a couple of hours 2 days straight, and always when we have those gatherings outside she mostly stays by my side and laughs with me, and I kinda uh... Like her.. ? She always laughs at my jokes, asks me questions, she has asked me "are you taken" straightforward as well, but he's a good friend of mine, so I don't know what to exactly do

10