Is it dishonest if I hide a small scar on my cheek?

I don't wear make up except for concealer and now I feel like I have to hide a bite scar on my cheek that I for from my dog. Guys keep pointing it out.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If the guy you're with is worth your time it won't matter to them. Its up to you, if you're hiding it because you dont like to see it fair enough. If you hiding because you think thsts what other would want then you should stop.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not dishonest. I like to see some scars, theu show that you have lived. If you are embarrassed by it, by all means, conceal. If giys are pointing it out, not just out of curiosity, find a new guy to hang with. Little scars in my opinion are like little beauty marks.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Just because guys point it out it doesn't mean it looks bad. I personally love when girls have some type of "flaw", it makes them prettier in my opinion. I think a crooked tooth can make a smile prettier for example. Maybe I'm weird but I think things like that are adorable.

1|0
    0|0
    • You're special, thanks for your opinion. But you know society is hell when it comes to bad scars, crooked teeth etc..
      Imperfection is beautiful, I agree.

• I actually like natural things even if it is a scar. It feels more honest to me. It is totally not dishonest, but it may not be something you should be worried about either. It is like better with glasses or not questions, mostly guys like the girl with glasses more when the girl thought she was prettier without it.

1|1
    0|0
  • If a guy is worth anything he would politely ask what happened but ultimately not care, by not hiding it you're singling out the ones who are a waste of your space and time. If you're hiding it because you dislike it then that's your choice, but if its because of guys then don't bother with us, do what makes you happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't deny it but it's fine to take away as much attention to it as you can. But a little scar is no deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why it should matter but if it's affecting how you feel about yourself, then go ahead and use the concealer

1|1
    0|0
  • It is still but it's not really that bad. It doesn't really matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it eventually go some day.. So nothing bad

1|0
    0|0
    • I really hope so. It's a small one but i'm afraid it's permanent since it's been two months.

• It will go but don't poke it and apply lemon or aloevera gel to iy

• yeah you're dishonest... if u want us to like you, dont hide a fucking thing

0|0
    1|1
    • Bullshit. Guys I like keep pointing it out like "It still hasn't faded out?" Like it's something I can just decide. Suck it up, the girls you date hise their whole faces.

• yeah it is something you can decicde ffs, wear the fucking make up and hide that nasty scar

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes