Is it dishonest if I hide a small scar on my cheek?

I don't wear make up except for concealer and now I feel like I have to hide a bite scar on my cheek that I for from my dog. Guys keep pointing it out.

110

Most Helpful Guys

• If the guy you're with is worth your time it won't matter to them. Its up to you, if you're hiding it because you dont like to see it fair enough. If you hiding because you think thsts what other would want then you should stop.

• It's not dishonest. I like to see some scars, theu show that you have lived. If you are embarrassed by it, by all means, conceal. If giys are pointing it out, not just out of curiosity, find a new guy to hang with. Little scars in my opinion are like little beauty marks.

Most Helpful Girl