Is being shy a turn off?

I went on a date with a girl recently. Picked her up in my car and went to a coffee shop. As she was going to pay for her coffee, I put my hand on her purse and told her to put that away, and paid for her. Talked for a while until the shop closed, then sat on a bench in a nice garden. We continued talking, laughing, but I feel as if she wanted me to make a move. I wanted to, but every time I looked into her eyes, butterflies came over me.
I'm a guy who really hasn't dated, or done anything. Would this be a turnoff?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's funny how guys think it's cute when a girl is why, but if a guy is shy, then OMG HE'S A PUSSY.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm a shy guy too. I blush easily, as I'm rather fair-skinned. But another problem is, I find it hard to tell if a girl is coming on to me. Just the other week, a girl I know told me how bad she needed a penis. I couldn't tell if she meant MY penis, or just penises in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not a turnoff for most women unless you are immobilized with uncertainty and she gets tired of waiting for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 9

• It's a Problem for a guy, yes, but she can tell you are, so she might have to give you some encouragement.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its turnoff for her, you wouldn't want to be with her anyway. Don't think about it that hard. Just tell her if you feel like she should now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a lot of women will see it as a turn off as they require confedance

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely, for both genders for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope thats cool

0|0
    0|0
  • yes dude

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • in my experience, I've never had the movie treatment - shy dude finds girl who likes him for who he is and falls in love

I've just tried to push through the shyness as best i can

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're a guy then yes. A lot of women on here say they like shy guys but out in the real world they don't. Actually if you're shy in the real world then a lot of women will make fun of you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes