Is being shy a turn off?

I went on a date with a girl recently. Picked her up in my car and went to a coffee shop. As she was going to pay for her coffee, I put my hand on her purse and told her to put that away, and paid for her. Talked for a while until the shop closed, then sat on a bench in a nice garden. We continued talking, laughing, but I feel as if she wanted me to make a move. I wanted to, but every time I looked into her eyes, butterflies came over me.
I'm a guy who really hasn't dated, or done anything. Would this be a turnoff?
  • Yes
  • No

111

Most Helpful Girl

• It's funny how guys think it's cute when a girl is why, but if a guy is shy, then OMG HE'S A PUSSY.

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm a shy guy too. I blush easily, as I'm rather fair-skinned. But another problem is, I find it hard to tell if a girl is coming on to me. Just the other week, a girl I know told me how bad she needed a penis. I couldn't tell if she meant MY penis, or just penises in general.

• It is not a turnoff for most women unless you are immobilized with uncertainty and she gets tired of waiting for you.