He wants me to be his girlfriend after a month of dating?

I've been dating a guy for over a month now. We’ve been talking for 2 months all together.
All our dates have been really fun. We get along quite well and talk to each other throughout the day.

He asked me to be his girlfriend and I told him I wanted to get to know him better before we do that. He agreed and he put in a lot of effort so I could get to know him better and asked me lots of questions. We spent a lot of time talking. We’ve only kissed and made out so far.

Things have been moving forward and getting a little sexual. he's been really flirty recently.

I like it but at the same time Im scared that I’m being stupid and moving way too fast. he's made it clear that he likes me and is looking for a relationship.

Is just over a month a normal time to be someones girlfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends if you trust him enough, for some that takes a few weeks, others a few months. Don’t feel rushed when making these decisions. Think it through.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I typically NEVER ask girls to be my girlfriend I date them and try to relax and let it progress naturally and most girls get to a point where they wanna do it themselves

0|0
    0|0
    • He said the same thing. He said it was the first time he's asked a girl to be his girlfriend and usually the girls do it.

• I don't know then do whatever you want tbh

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes