He wants me to be his girlfriend after a month of dating?

I've been dating a guy for over a month now. We’ve been talking for 2 months all together.
All our dates have been really fun. We get along quite well and talk to each other throughout the day.

He asked me to be his girlfriend and I told him I wanted to get to know him better before we do that. He agreed and he put in a lot of effort so I could get to know him better and asked me lots of questions. We spent a lot of time talking. We’ve only kissed and made out so far.

Things have been moving forward and getting a little sexual. he's been really flirty recently.

I like it but at the same time Im scared that I’m being stupid and moving way too fast. he's made it clear that he likes me and is looking for a relationship.

Is just over a month a normal time to be someones girlfriend?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends if you trust him enough, for some that takes a few weeks, others a few months. Don’t feel rushed when making these decisions. Think it through.