Would you date a girl like this?

If she had a good/great personality, but an average/pretty face and a flat body (small boobs, hips, butt, mostly flat stomach) would you date her?

and vice versa- if she was a little too rude or stupid, with an average/slightly below average face but a great body (boobs, butt, hips, flat stomach) would you date her?
  • I’d date the first girl, not the second
  • I’d date the second girl, not the first
  • I wouldn’t date either
    Vote C
  • I’d date either
    Vote D

227

Most Helpful Guys

• Are you trying to describe yourself or what? It's all mental masturbation. Whatever anyone can answer would be simply irrelevant to you or your situation.
    What guys are looking for is a girl that is INTO them. They want to see a high level of enthusiasm, attraction and desire, for THEM. All your silly descriptions are just such, not really relevant.

Date. A lot. Just don't have sex with them all. That way you'll actually gain sufficient experience to be able to discern whether they are a match or not. Whether they are worthy of your investment in time and emotion with them. Most will not be.

So find a guy that likes YOU just the way YOU are.

• i hate to pull the numbers game, but if a girl isn't a super model but she takes care of herself and looks genuinely nice and has a great personality then she's a keeper.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were bisexual, I'd date the first.