Would you date a girl like this?

If she had a good/great personality, but an average/pretty face and a flat body (small boobs, hips, butt, mostly flat stomach) would you date her?

and vice versa- if she was a little too rude or stupid, with an average/slightly below average face but a great body (boobs, butt, hips, flat stomach) would you date her?
  • I’d date the first girl, not the second
    Vote A
  • I’d date the second girl, not the first
    Vote B
  • I wouldn’t date either
    Vote C
  • I’d date either
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Are you trying to describe yourself or what? It's all mental masturbation. Whatever anyone can answer would be simply irrelevant to you or your situation.
    What guys are looking for is a girl that is INTO them. They want to see a high level of enthusiasm, attraction and desire, for THEM. All your silly descriptions are just such, not really relevant.

Date. A lot. Just don't have sex with them all. That way you'll actually gain sufficient experience to be able to discern whether they are a match or not. Whether they are worthy of your investment in time and emotion with them. Most will not be.

So find a guy that likes YOU just the way YOU are.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate to pull the numbers game, but if a girl isn't a super model but she takes care of herself and looks genuinely nice and has a great personality then she's a keeper.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were bisexual, I'd date the first.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Personality trumps everything, although Body is more important than face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I like skinny girls with small breasts and small butts so thats anone issue for me if you say she is average looking and I can relate to her easy and she inspires trust in me which is Very important for me since I've had probably the worst women in existance in my life then yes Id date her

0|0
    0|0
  • either I go for the personality more and looks last, I see it like you cannot beat a great personality and that anything else is just a bonus

0|0
    0|0
  • First girl by miles. Face + personality is where it's at.

1|0
    0|0
  • for guys my age, they prefer face. body is meh, doesn't matter 2 much

0|0
    0|0
  • Like I've said before, I have pretty low expectations

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a rude woman. Otherwise, everything else doesn't quite matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1 all the way. I did the the whole girl 2 thing before, and it was pretty unpleasant

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my girl petite and kindness is upmost important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date the first as personality matters more to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd bone either one, but rude bitches get shown the door pretty quick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance in hell for either of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • why’s that?

• The least I would settle for is:
      - great personality
      - pretty face
      - must have wide hips, relatively flat stomach, and nice butt, but small boobs are fine

I will say though, that my definition of a great personality might not be the same for everyone. There are certain flaws that I'm willing to tolerate like insecurity and passiveness, and some that I don't consider "flaws" at all like clingyness and possessiveness.

• Boobs don't matter if she is a bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like rude women. The first one definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being nice is a must for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who's perfect?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date the first girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me girl number 1