I feel guilty? help?

for living life happy while my sister is depressed and suffers from mental illness... i felt soooo guilty that i even pretended i was mentally ill just to no feel so guilty anymore... how can i fix this when im just stable?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you’re a good person BECAUSE u feel guilty. I’m struggling a lot with mental illness and my sister doesn’t give a single shit, and it hurts. But you shouldn’t fake mental illness, it won’t help her, but just be kind to her and you should probably ask her how she’s doing now and then.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you think that being depressed too will help her?

• i lived with her in a house for 3 years... and never asked her how are u... i kinda gave up on her when i moved out i felt extremely guilty...

• What do cheerful people do different that depressed people don't?

• ? what