5’0 foot woman next to a 6’3 man?

I can’t fathom. I’m 5’0 and my boyfriend to be is 6’3 we’ve met online and we r gonna meet eventually. Could someone please show me a pic of a woman of such height next to a man of such height cause I couldn’t find any. Or where abouts does her head reach standing next to him? Can they have sex standing up lmao?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I am aware of one such celebrity couple with a similar height differential: Hayden Panettiere and Wladamir or Vladamir standing about 5'0" and 6'5". I do not see why they cannot have standing intercourse using various objects to adjust the female's height.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girlllll that's cute
    I'm 5ft and I know this guy at my old workplace who's 6'4, so basically when he sits down, we're kind of the same height
    So try to imagine that lol my head reaches his chest basically