Girls, whats your favourite place/activity on a date so far?

Think about all the dates you had and the different kind of activities you have done and the different kind of places you have visited. Out of all these things, which one did you enjoy the most. List multiple things if you want, but only the ones you actually really liked.
Take into account more than just enjoyment. Also take into account how comfortable you felt, how much the place/activity actually helped you progress with your date and the other way round.
To help you out, lets use cinema as an example.
I would say watching a movie in the cinema is definetely someting enjoyable and comfortable, but it really doesn't help you progress with your date partner.

So i dont want you to post Cinema in the comments. (Even though i personally like it ) Hope you know what i mean.

3