How can you get a fuck boy to catch feelings and choose you?

For any ex fuckboys out there that have been tamed, or any girls that have done the taming and achieved the impossible of getting a fuck boy to catch feelings for you... how did she/you do it?
Any tips or personal stories or so on would be helpful. Fuck boy seems to be my type, and I feel like the current one I’m seeing I may have a chance of getting if I play my cards right

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's up to them to want you back, there's not really anything you can do apart from maybe try and spend more time in general with him, but in the end if doesn't matter unless it's a mutual feeling, either he wants more or he doesn't. You have to let him know what you want too, whether that's subtly or just straight up.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's a tip: fuck the fuckboy. Move on. Find a real dude that's gonna treat you right.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• there is no way any guy under 30 into the party scene is gonna change before age 30 lol at you're age most guys are trying to shag as many girls they can before they get old and ugly

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah girls tend to get more n more unattractive when getting older but actually 30-50 year old handsome men are charming to some girls lol

• @ok285 I guess but still I dont see any 18 year old in a commited relationship

• You can’t

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't

0|0
    0|0
  • U cannot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes