How can you get a fuck boy to catch feelings and choose you?

For any ex fuckboys out there that have been tamed, or any girls that have done the taming and achieved the impossible of getting a fuck boy to catch feelings for you... how did she/you do it?
Any tips or personal stories or so on would be helpful. Fuck boy seems to be my type, and I feel like the current one I’m seeing I may have a chance of getting if I play my cards right

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It's up to them to want you back, there's not really anything you can do apart from maybe try and spend more time in general with him, but in the end if doesn't matter unless it's a mutual feeling, either he wants more or he doesn't. You have to let him know what you want too, whether that's subtly or just straight up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's a tip: fuck the fuckboy. Move on. Find a real dude that's gonna treat you right.