Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I think I fixed it

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• i'm very broad in terms of hair colour and eye colour,
    but i've gotta say i'm picky in the terms of ethnicity and weight,
    i prefer white girls with nice bodies no need to be a toothpick or have a really thicc ass because it's not worth wasting my time on something i won't get.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill just assume that toothpick means Healthy/ Skinny&fit. Just a question, which of these options do you think fits you best?

0|0
    0|0
    • Umm to me personally I think I'm heavy but a lot of people say I'm chubby amd not fight

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• The "perfect girl" for me would be a short, slim girl with blue/green eyes and red/black hair. That is like my ultimate girl, but I had different girls in terms of weight, hair and eye color, but they were never taller than my shoulders. I could never date a taller girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it’s on physical looks alone?

Then as long as they are decent shape (average /curvy/a bit extra), as long as they have a bubbly butt then I’m a happy camper

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me really. I've dates petite girls and chubby. I liked them both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any girl πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    They are all great, I voted a little wieght

0|0
    0|1
  • Don't be obese, don't have severe anorexia. That's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rare-medium... I am Fell with well-done as long as she isn't burnt...

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh... all of these options are bad, especially without pics to back them up. No vote.

0|0
    0|0
    • agreed, I think she's trying to say that every girl that has a healthy weight is considered a Toothpick. Also think that this is a post about this "Big is beautiful" Bullshit thats been going arround 🀷

• Show All
    • That's not what I meant at all I personally would love to loose weight I have nothing against skinny people

• And I didn't mean anything by toothpick I've just heard people say it I'm not being biased I was just curious so I'm sorry if this upset u guys

• i'd rather have a little belly than ribs showing personally

0|0
    0|1
  • Im happy the way my girl is, if she puts on some weight i dont mind its just more for me to cuddle!

0|0
    0|0
  • Little weight or chubby suits me fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Let me try a toothpick

0|0
    0|0
  • fit, muscular and toned

0|0
    0|0
  • The way my girl is and thats fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I like chubby people

0|0
    0|0
  • Slender, fit and toned.
    A girl who has no doubt that she is a she.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look 20. Very interesting.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes