Girls, If a guy asks you on a date and you agree would you expect him to text you on the day of or would you do it?

2

What Girls Said 2

• If he initiated the date, he needs to initiate the planning. By asking, you take the lead and express your interest. So, if you want to ensure the date happens, you need to communicate the time/details. The girl will reciprocate later if the first date goes well. Then she'll start trying to plan things.

I talked to someone earlier and this happened to him. He asked her on a date, and she said she needed to check her calendar. He wasn't sure if he should follow up, because she hadn't responded for a month. But I urged him to, and he did, so I think it worked out well.

Don't be scared to communicate. You can't count on other people to do it; if you do, nothing will happen. If you initiate, follow up and follow through.

• He should text you because he asked you on the date and if he doesn’t text her it’s gonna make her think he’s not interested or that u cancelled