Single men normally have sex with a lot of different women so how do they fall in love?

110

Most Helpful Guys

• Most don't. Most women don't fall in love either. It is just a state of mind that fades over time and sex has nothing to do with love.

• I didn’t state it did. I asked if men are sleeping around how do they fall in love?

• It is pretty simple.

There are women we are attracted to purely sexually. You approach the situation from that angle. You don't bond, you don't get close. You might not even give her your real number. It is what it is. Sex.

There are women that attract on a broader level. You feel physically and emotionally attracted to them. You have sex. You bond. You enjoy the times with her no matter what is going on, it isn't all about sex. As time passes, you even find her faults endearing. Before you know it, your infatuation starts evolving into true love. It hits you one day when you no longer pay attention to or care about the other options in the world. You realize there is no other option. She is the one and only woman you want to be with.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they only use women for sex, it is impossible for love to grow.