Single men normally have sex with a lot of different women so how do they fall in love?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Most don't. Most women don't fall in love either. It is just a state of mind that fades over time and sex has nothing to do with love.

0|1
    0|0
    • I didn’t state it did. I asked if men are sleeping around how do they fall in love?

• It is pretty simple.

There are women we are attracted to purely sexually. You approach the situation from that angle. You don't bond, you don't get close. You might not even give her your real number. It is what it is. Sex.

There are women that attract on a broader level. You feel physically and emotionally attracted to them. You have sex. You bond. You enjoy the times with her no matter what is going on, it isn't all about sex. As time passes, you even find her faults endearing. Before you know it, your infatuation starts evolving into true love. It hits you one day when you no longer pay attention to or care about the other options in the world. You realize there is no other option. She is the one and only woman you want to be with.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If they only use women for sex, it is impossible for love to grow.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• How many sexual partners do you think the average 30 year old man has had?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the events that occur during the mating period. If the male requires assistance, the partner has an opportunity to prove their value beyond the physical.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys aren't saddled with the curse of oxytocin. although we DO have it, it's not nearly as enslaving as the level that nature has bequeathed upon women. "love" is more of a conscious decision for us.

0|0
    0|0
  • We are players, bad boys and womanizers. We don't fall in love, the women fall in love with us instead! They can't help it!

>;-)~~<

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all single men have sex with a lot of different women.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is love

0|0
    0|0
  • No sex in 11 years here

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me, but if I find one that I’m attracted to that likes me also I’m sticking with her

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes