Do you consider it cheating?

So my yoga partner likes me even if he knows I have a boyfriend, I told my boyfriend I go to yoga pretty much 4 times a week , but I didn't tell him I go with a guy who likes me. I do keep boundaries with the guy , I don't do anything else outside yoga, but it's not something I tell my boyfriend just try not to complicate things.
Do you consider this bad?

211

Most Helpful Guys

• Wait till your boyfriend finds out about this he might throw a fit if he's insecure or not bout that life lol but its not bad as long as you don't flirt with him etc

• It's not cheating... but.. What happens when you rub a very dull blade on a plank of wood continously in the same spot? The wood will eventually be cut through. It gives way.
    I'm not saying that you will cheat but after awhile it may lead to something unless you put a halt to this rubbing "dull blade" . I wouldn't say anything to you boyfriend if the dull blade stops... that may lead to mishaps in the relationship... But if he ( the full blade) is persistent even after asking him not to, I would suggest you leave and find another place to do yoga. If you love your man that much never put yourself in that situation. Never entertain it. Would you be alright for your boyfriend to continue on a hobby if another female was making moves on him? Just be careful and hope the best!

• Yes , that was what I worry about. I will talk to my friends about boundaries and make sure I dont flirt with him. Especially I need to focus at yoga.
      I won't lie if my boyfriend ever asked. Or won't say no if he wants to join

• Alright that's good. Happy to see you have been on the right track. Just as long as you dont developed any sort of feelings outside you're relationship... I'm sure all will be well. Stay strong.. and fit too!πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾

Most Helpful Girl