Guys! Meaning behind helping a girl with her car?

Is it an excuse? Do you expect anything out of it? He’s not making a move on me all he asks for is a hug. But I don’t know whether he wants more or not? How can you tell? Is he being a gentleman? Please help?
We work together that’s why I’m wondering there’s was no physical contact before but now he’s starting to ask for hugs

07

Most Helpful Guy

• I help people with their cars, all the time, and I've never intended it to mean anything. I've also never asked for a hug, in return.

If he hasn't made any other moves, then he's probably just being friendly.