Guys! Meaning behind helping a girl with her car?

Is it an excuse? Do you expect anything out of it? He’s not making a move on me all he asks for is a hug. But I don’t know whether he wants more or not? How can you tell? Is he being a gentleman? Please help?
Updates:
We work together that’s why I’m wondering there’s was no physical contact before but now he’s starting to ask for hugs

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I help people with their cars, all the time, and I've never intended it to mean anything. I've also never asked for a hug, in return.

If he hasn't made any other moves, then he's probably just being friendly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Fixing your car is his "in". A way to get closer to you. Perhaps an opportunity to ask you out or make a move. I doubt he "expects" anything out of it

1|0
    0|0
  • The meaning is to just help. He asked for a hug and that's probably it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does he have your contact info? How is he gonna get more? Is it someone you know?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes it’s someone I work with

• He's playing the "nice guy" game. Yeah, he wants to bone you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve helped lots of girls with cars and I’ve done it because I wanted to feel maculine and be seen as masculine. I didn’t expect anything in return, but I did have a lot more confidence around that girl and assume that she likes me because of what I did

0|0
    0|0
  • Being nice and hoping you’ll respond to it later on but not expecting anything if you don’t feel anything towards him

0|0
    0|0
    • But how would I know if he’s hoping for something

• He would probably flirt with you more or make a subtle move of some sort

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes