Is the best revenge a good body, beautiful face, and success?

I’ve been screwed over by a guy. He told me he finds me unattractive. He doesn’t like my body or my face.
Two weeks ago he was telling me how gorgeous I was and how he loved my body.
I’m very hurt. He really destroyed my self esteem and broke my heart.
I feel like I’m disgusting. I’ve never been treated this way. I’m considered a beautiful girl in general.
I want to do a 360. Lose weight, change my makeup, and do well in life.
I feel so hurt and used. He literally emotionally and mentally abused me. I’m sitting here crying. I’ve never been treated this way by a man.
I still want him. I kind of want to message him in two months.

411

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, it is the best revenge. Your method works because you're preoccupied with becoming beautiful and successful. This allows you to meet other guys and have sex. It speeds up your recovery and then you forget. That's the theory behind that type of revenge.

The best way to deal this betrayal is to forgive, but do not forget.

Forgive yourself for being an idiot this one time. Laugh at how you actually fell for this loser that no decent human being would associate with. But it's okay, almost everyone dates someone like this.

Do not forget the lesson this taught you. The lesson that compliments are mere words. Don't forget that sweet words can harvest hidden agendas. Do not trust pretty words. Actions speaks truth,

Revenge will work it's own course and bite him back much harder. I'm not talking about karma. If he's an asshole like this to women. He might get away with it this time. He will strike again and again. Some girl in the future is waiting for these type of guys.
    Some girl will read him like an open book. Women can be cold and dark. His judgement is eminent. It's a dangerous number's game he's playing. It's in due time.

Right now vent out and you'll feel better :)

• I hope he gets what he deserves.

• I've never met anyone who did this and didn't end up crushed so hard till they cry.
      you might even feel bad for him.
      But your anger is more of an ego thing. That's why you're leaning towards change :). It's not as deep as it feels right now. You'll very likely get over it quickly. This guy, however, is on a ticking time bomb.

Every compliment he gets, he'll find it suspicious. Even if people are being genuinely nice he can't see it. He'll interpret everything said to him as shady.

People who cheat in the past are always weary that their new partner is cheating.
      People who are deceptive think everybody has a hidden agenda.
      People who emotionally abuse others like this have a lot of inner demons from the past

I'd say you got the better end of this break up

• No revenge is the best revenge. As long as you're still focused on him, he has power over you. Being completely (and honestly) indifferent to him and his opinion/feelings is the biggest "fuck you" possible.

• He literally cut me off and doesn’t care now. Said he doesn’t care if he ever sees me or talks to me again. He could go the rest of his life without me no issue

• Then it's in your best interest to not care about him, either.

Most Helpful Girl

• So after he got sex he was no longer interested? Revenge is not always sweet. Maybe you got off lucky before you invested any more time in this bozo. Don't do anything for revenge, do it for you. Who knows, maybe this just motivated you to do something you already knew needed to be done.

• I don’t even count the 3 mins as sex. I was the uninterested one after sex.

• did he spend the time afterward to help you?

• Guys will sweet talk you and tell you what you want to hear so they can get in your pants. After that it is either hang around for more or wham bam thank you mam, cya. I don't think you've been abused, you just didn't like the sex or that it was about the only thing he was interested in. It happens, so move on. Sometimes it doesn't pay to give it up so fast. If they are really interested in you they will hang around. If they are just after sex and don't get it as fast as they were expecting, they will move on to the easy peasy girls. Either way you will find out what is really on their mind, you or sex.