Is the best revenge a good body, beautiful face, and success?

I’ve been screwed over by a guy. He told me he finds me unattractive. He doesn’t like my body or my face.
Two weeks ago he was telling me how gorgeous I was and how he loved my body.
I’m very hurt. He really destroyed my self esteem and broke my heart.
I feel like I’m disgusting. I’ve never been treated this way. I’m considered a beautiful girl in general.
I want to do a 360. Lose weight, change my makeup, and do well in life.
Updates:
I feel so hurt and used. He literally emotionally and mentally abused me. I’m sitting here crying. I’ve never been treated this way by a man.
I still want him. I kind of want to message him in two months.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, it is the best revenge. Your method works because you're preoccupied with becoming beautiful and successful. This allows you to meet other guys and have sex. It speeds up your recovery and then you forget. That's the theory behind that type of revenge.

The best way to deal this betrayal is to forgive, but do not forget.

Forgive yourself for being an idiot this one time. Laugh at how you actually fell for this loser that no decent human being would associate with. But it's okay, almost everyone dates someone like this.

Do not forget the lesson this taught you. The lesson that compliments are mere words. Don't forget that sweet words can harvest hidden agendas. Do not trust pretty words. Actions speaks truth,

Revenge will work it's own course and bite him back much harder. I'm not talking about karma. If he's an asshole like this to women. He might get away with it this time. He will strike again and again. Some girl in the future is waiting for these type of guys.
    Some girl will read him like an open book. Women can be cold and dark. His judgement is eminent. It's a dangerous number's game he's playing. It's in due time.

Right now vent out and you'll feel better :)

2|0
    0|0
    • I hope he gets what he deserves.

• I've never met anyone who did this and didn't end up crushed so hard till they cry.
      you might even feel bad for him.
      But your anger is more of an ego thing. That's why you're leaning towards change :). It's not as deep as it feels right now. You'll very likely get over it quickly. This guy, however, is on a ticking time bomb.

Every compliment he gets, he'll find it suspicious. Even if people are being genuinely nice he can't see it. He'll interpret everything said to him as shady.

People who cheat in the past are always weary that their new partner is cheating.
      People who are deceptive think everybody has a hidden agenda.
      People who emotionally abuse others like this have a lot of inner demons from the past

I'd say you got the better end of this break up

• No revenge is the best revenge. As long as you're still focused on him, he has power over you. Being completely (and honestly) indifferent to him and his opinion/feelings is the biggest "fuck you" possible.

0|0
    0|0
    • He literally cut me off and doesn’t care now. Said he doesn’t care if he ever sees me or talks to me again. He could go the rest of his life without me no issue

• Then it's in your best interest to not care about him, either.

Most Helpful Girl

• So after he got sex he was no longer interested? Revenge is not always sweet. Maybe you got off lucky before you invested any more time in this bozo. Don't do anything for revenge, do it for you. Who knows, maybe this just motivated you to do something you already knew needed to be done.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don’t even count the 3 mins as sex. I was the uninterested one after sex.

• did he spend the time afterward to help you?

• Guys will sweet talk you and tell you what you want to hear so they can get in your pants. After that it is either hang around for more or wham bam thank you mam, cya. I don't think you've been abused, you just didn't like the sex or that it was about the only thing he was interested in. It happens, so move on. Sometimes it doesn't pay to give it up so fast. If they are really interested in you they will hang around. If they are just after sex and don't get it as fast as they were expecting, they will move on to the easy peasy girls. Either way you will find out what is really on their mind, you or sex.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Best revenge is happiness and no revenge at all. You'll beat yourself up if he doesn't take the bait, just forget him, he's trash dude. you're better than him right, then be more mature and stand on your own.

I'm not saying to go crazy and party and act wild, i'm not saying its not hard to deal with this. be the bigger man (in this case woman) and don't give yourself hell trying to make him feel bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares what ONE PERSON thinks? All of us have been screwed over by someone who does shady shit like that to us.

I fail to feel sorry for you since you're a female. You can post a pic on any dating site and have thousands of thirsty dudes trying to bust down your door. Try being a dude getting rejected by a female like that. It's much worse than what you're going through.

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s very superficial. I changed my body for healthy reasons because I used to have a huge beer belly. Losing a girl had nothing to do with it (which was somewhat of a motivator). Unless you do it for a bigger reason other than what you described, you won’t go far. Or you will. Idc

0|0
    0|0
  • To hell with revenge tho do it for your self esteem. You gotta know for sure that your happy with you and you love yourself and how you look etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah then he sees u put effort time and energy just to take revenge best thing u could do would be being happy and ignoring and forgetting him like he never existed lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The best revenge is to completely block that person from your life and mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best revenge is outliving your opposition.

0|0
    0|0
  • look I'm sure he s not perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • What ever you do has to be done for yourself. If you do it for him, then you remove your own power...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think the best revenge is just when your ex sees you happy in general! For some reason, every ex that has screwed over their partner thinks their partner is crying over them. Prove him otherwise and show him your happy and not depressed. Happiness comes from your confidence, so if it’s getting in shape for you, go for it! Just make sure he sees you HAPPY!

0|0
    0|0
  • Look All You To Do Is Ignore Him ! If you feel that your self confidence is in trouble ! so Go to the gym w live healthy that will directly reflect your self esteem ! By Days you will become more fit more healthy more happy more confident and thousands of better guys will be there for you ! Just Trust Your Power 👑

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the best revenge is ignoring what he has said. He only told u were unattractive because he couldn't have u anyway.
    Don't let one person destroy your self esteem.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes