Should I say anything about what happened?

I became good friends with this girl I worked with last year. We got very close, but she unfortunately had a boyfriend and a very young son.
We kept in light contact until recently, we started talking more and more. She started to flirt openly with me, and I noticed she deleted all her boyfriends photos.
I opened up and told her how much I liked her and was hoping she liked me and was interested in progressing things.
She said she was concerned about our age Gap, and thought relationships could be problematic, but said she found me very attractive, but we needed to hang out more
She suggested going to a movie and we planned for Saturday night, and Saturday night comes around and she doesn't respond at all, and didn't provide me her address.
I went home and she hasn't said anything since. But since we only talked on Instagram, I noticed she's posted since. Should I say anything?
  • Say something
    Vote A
  • Dont say anything, even if she reaches out
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• How much older? I get hit on buy younger guys all the time. But I don’t lead them on. It sounds like she got cold feet, that’s ok. Don’t pursue it, chances are it will happen again.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Wait to see if she offers you an explanation and an apology.

0|0
    0|0
    • The longest she's taken to respond is a week. If she doesn't respond, what does that mean? She suggested this stuff

• I means that she decided it is not a good idea and was too embarrassed to explain it to you as you deserved.

Recommended myTakes