I'm pretty sure I'm about to date the love of my life and I'm scared?

I don't know why but she makes me giddy with excitement every time I think about her, we love all the same things and of course we both like each other. The only problem is that there isn't one, I can't find a single flaw about her. She is the most amazing girl in the world, yet I'm scared because I don't want to mess this up I've never done a relationship that lasted longer than a month. I don't want to lose her, i really want to tell her I'm in love with her, but I don't want to scare her or possibly she might not feel the same way. I'm scared for my life that if I screw this up I'll never find another girl that's like her at all. You may say there's plenty of fish in the sea but there is only one of her in my mind and I don't want to mess this up. I apologize if this sounds like the same sob story you hear all the time but your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How thrilling! It's supposed to be scary. Have fun. Try not to barf.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh man I want to throw up...
    SIMP level 9000
    Beta male level 9000
    Stop putting women up on pedestals
    What is she bringing to the table apart from her vagina?

Next we are going to read from you that she used you and you have to pay alimony, child support and she took half, the house and the vehicle and her new boy toy is living in the house you are paying for.

0|0
    0|0
    • She is a person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. And she is the only woman I would ever put on a pedestal.

• Go live your life first before sacrificing it to a woman. there are 3.5 billion women in the world. Explore a little more before ending your life.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Take a breath man..
    You love her, okay. Tell her that u do.
    And express your emotions not with your words but with your actions
    Don't be afraid :)

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds great, just don't say "i love you" yet.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• That's awesome man and good luck. You seem intelligent and passionate and those two qualities should go a long way. Don't overthink it. Trust your gut instinct. I don't know if you should tell her you love her on the first date, but you know the situation better than I do. Breathe, man. If she's the one it will go the way you're hoping it will

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok buddy, calm down lol. Just be cool, calm, and collected when you go on the date. Go on a date where you are most comfortable though. Wherever you feel most at peace, whether that be the movies, bowling ally, a sporting event, wherever. This way you are in your best element. Go into the date with the idea that everything will be fine either way, that way you are not all worried and a mess. Also, she might not be the one, and remember, that if she inst the one, then fine, she is missing out. Good luck bro!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes