I'm pretty sure I'm about to date the love of my life and I'm scared?

I don't know why but she makes me giddy with excitement every time I think about her, we love all the same things and of course we both like each other. The only problem is that there isn't one, I can't find a single flaw about her. She is the most amazing girl in the world, yet I'm scared because I don't want to mess this up I've never done a relationship that lasted longer than a month. I don't want to lose her, i really want to tell her I'm in love with her, but I don't want to scare her or possibly she might not feel the same way. I'm scared for my life that if I screw this up I'll never find another girl that's like her at all. You may say there's plenty of fish in the sea but there is only one of her in my mind and I don't want to mess this up. I apologize if this sounds like the same sob story you hear all the time but your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• How thrilling! It's supposed to be scary. Have fun. Try not to barf.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh man I want to throw up...
    SIMP level 9000
    Beta male level 9000
    Stop putting women up on pedestals
    What is she bringing to the table apart from her vagina?

Next we are going to read from you that she used you and you have to pay alimony, child support and she took half, the house and the vehicle and her new boy toy is living in the house you are paying for.

• She is a person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. And she is the only woman I would ever put on a pedestal.

• Go live your life first before sacrificing it to a woman. there are 3.5 billion women in the world. Explore a little more before ending your life.