I can't even tell if this guy likes me?

He shows mixed signals. He'll always smile when he sees me, compliments my appearance and the way I smell, ask about my dating/sex life, playfully shoves me, teases me, tries to be around me, he's even said HE WANTED TO JUST DATE ME... but then this dude also talks about his ex, the women he's been fucking, asks about relationship advice...

Ugh I feel like I might already know the answer, but why do people have to be so hot or cold

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He could potentially be trying to get a reaction out of you by talking about other women but if he's willing to talk about his personal life (in what seems like a fairly detailed manor) there's obviously some level of trust that's been established. The best way to find out is to ask him! If you like him don't wait until the last minute, take some risks :)

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds confused. You don't need that. I'd move on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• A guy should not ask about your sex life unless you and him are like bros or if you are already dating.
    So him asking about your sex life and complementing your appearance etc makes me think he is wondering if you are down to fuck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes