How can I be sure to make time for my boyfriend at college?

The other day, we both got drunk. He got really upset at the fact I’m leaving to go back to college. We will only be an hour away, but 20 mins away on days he works. He was worried I would forget about him, or meet someone since my school is large (about 50,000 students). He told me he doesn’t want me to let him get in the way of my future, or enjoying my final year. I know he likes me a lot, and wants me to move in with him once I graduate. I like him a lot too. I tried to reassure him, that I like him, and I’m not planning to leave him/be with someone else, and it’s unlikely we’d end for that reason. I told him, i lasted with my ex for 8 months while away at college (1.5 years in total), but we only ended because HE cheated. So, by that, I have much more to worry about being away.

Anyways. How can i make sure to balance time him between making friends, club commitments, work, studying and going to the gym?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Long distance relationships can be tricky, especially when either or both individuals go to different schools. Let him know that he should trust you and that it's something that isn't in your control. If ending the relationship to focus on your responsibilities was in your best interest I'm sure you would have done it. Therefore let him know that you stand by him and it's up to him to trust you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes