Was he just chit chatting or is he really cheating on me?

My boyfriend and I are on a “break.” He decided to move out cause he needed time to figure things out. I asked him roommate had he been seeing other women behind my back and he said no that he promises he hasn’t that I’m over thinking. Well my boyfriend NOW EX sent a message to his other friend asking him did he want to go out with them tomorrow night. That maybe they can all get a mouthful of p****.

Yeah he never really officially broke up with me but when I saw that I immediately ended the relationship. I feel like his roommate was lying for him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're on a break, you're on a break. if it's official, then its official. decide which one it is and ensure he knows it, else you'll continue to live out this painful, immature drama.

1|0
    0|0
    • I never agreed to a break. It was his idea claiming depression and he needed time to figure things out that he can’t handle a girlfriend, a crazy ex, and a kid. I offered to give him sex this week and the same day he sent that message to his friend so it’s like that made me feel like shit especially when I’m the best and tightest he’s ever had. He never lasted more than a minute the whole 9 months we were together lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• He really is cheating on You and he didn't care about y'all relationship because if your boyfriend truly cared about u and relationship he wouldn't have said what he said

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Never take a break. You're either together or you're not. Also the friend probably lied.

1|0
    0|0
    • I never agreed to the break. All him. I just happened to believe all the lies he told me.

• Saying out future goals are still in place and he doesn’t want to drag me down with him that he’s depressed, needs to figure things out.

• Right. You ended the relationship lmao. I bet he’s so upset. Lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I tried to end it weeks ago but he was like “I don’t want to break up. I just need a break to get myself together.” Then blamed me for talking to other dudes when it was him talking to women the whole time

• I didn’t ask for your life story

• Buy a sex robot and avoid all this relationship drama

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes