Was he just chit chatting or is he really cheating on me?

My boyfriend and I are on a “break.” He decided to move out cause he needed time to figure things out. I asked him roommate had he been seeing other women behind my back and he said no that he promises he hasn’t that I’m over thinking. Well my boyfriend NOW EX sent a message to his other friend asking him did he want to go out with them tomorrow night. That maybe they can all get a mouthful of p****.

Yeah he never really officially broke up with me but when I saw that I immediately ended the relationship. I feel like his roommate was lying for him.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're on a break, you're on a break. if it's official, then its official. decide which one it is and ensure he knows it, else you'll continue to live out this painful, immature drama.

• I never agreed to a break. It was his idea claiming depression and he needed time to figure things out that he can’t handle a girlfriend, a crazy ex, and a kid. I offered to give him sex this week and the same day he sent that message to his friend so it’s like that made me feel like shit especially when I’m the best and tightest he’s ever had. He never lasted more than a minute the whole 9 months we were together lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• He really is cheating on You and he didn't care about y'all relationship because if your boyfriend truly cared about u and relationship he wouldn't have said what he said