An 18 year old female is with a 41 year old is he a pedo?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Idc
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
They been together since she was 16

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Technically pedophilia is an attraction to sexually immature children (before puberty). An attraction to young but sexually mature teens is ephebophilia. An attraction to 18-year-old women is normal for men of any age. A 25-year-old hitting on an 18-year-old is a bit creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore I guess. They are both of age. Before it was illegal unless with the parents legal consent. I have seen married couples with this much age gap.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Argh, calling him a pedo is so stupid. A pedophile is a person who's attracted to prepubescent children 😒
    A girl who's 16-18 isn't a child. People usually end developing their bodies around that time
    It is a large age gap, sure, but it isn't pedophilia

1|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• No, she is an adult. Whether they're compatible may be a different Story.

0|0
    0|0
    • In response to the update, yes he is, even if 6 is the age of consent where they live- A 16 year old is still a child.

• Actually she is safer from a lot of unfortunate circumstances being with him than an 18 y. o. guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • yeah he's a psycho.

0|0
    0|0
  • by the definition of the law no,
    morally yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless he is grooming her son/daughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not the 18 year old is an Adult

0|0
    0|1
    • Why am I the only one here that got a down vote when other people here agree with me?

• He is not a pedo..

0|0
    0|0
  • technically, no, but i wouldn't dare let my future daughter near anyone old enough to be her father

0|0
    0|1
    • update response: yes, he most definitely is a pedo

What Girls Said 3

• By definition, no. Pedofiles are attracted to children.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well Sean Penn is 58 and his girlfriend is 26. Would that make him a pedo? No, but he is like robbing the cradle and she is a gold digger.

0|0
    0|0
    • I could date some celebrity women who is older. Not for her money, but I would like her fame and it would be cool.

• He can't be a pedo because the girl isn't underage nor is she a child. It's legal.

1|0
    0|0
    • Depends on the state because some states allow people to date once they're 16. That said, I would consider him a pedophile, yes.

Recommended myTakes