An 18 year old female is with a 41 year old is he a pedo?

• Yes
  • No
  • Idc
    Vote C
They been together since she was 16

410

Most Helpful Guys

• Technically pedophilia is an attraction to sexually immature children (before puberty). An attraction to young but sexually mature teens is ephebophilia. An attraction to 18-year-old women is normal for men of any age. A 25-year-old hitting on an 18-year-old is a bit creepy.

• Not anymore I guess. They are both of age. Before it was illegal unless with the parents legal consent. I have seen married couples with this much age gap.

Most Helpful Girl

• Argh, calling him a pedo is so stupid. A pedophile is a person who's attracted to prepubescent children 😒
    A girl who's 16-18 isn't a child. People usually end developing their bodies around that time
    It is a large age gap, sure, but it isn't pedophilia