Do you think I can have a chance with my best friend’s brother despite our age gap?

Well... I’m 20 and my male friend is 24... we really get along, and I consider him like a brother. But I think I’m falling in love with his 29 years old brother! My friend really love his brother, and he likes me. But I don’t know what to do. Do you think he can be, seen it as weird if I tell him that I’m falling for his brother? Can his brother fall for me? They both think I’m pretty. His brother is very mature and amazing, and that’s probably why I fell for him on the first sight. I sometimes try to tease my friend, by telling him, how he can be related with such an amazing man... in a sarcastic way 😅. I mean... he know that his little brother consider me like a little sister... do you think he can go through this and fall for me? I can’t even stop to listen of this song of Victoria justices BFB. Because it’s really my case... just that the friend is a male...Do you think I can have a chance with my best friend’s brother despite our age gap?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm sure you have a chance with him but you have to ask yourself is that something you really want to do cuz if it doesn't work out his mother's day your best friend you might have issues because of that and you still might have to be around them so you might want to think that through before you do it. I have a rule and my rule is I won't date any of my friends relatives for that particular reason so think it over if you feel like it's something you can handle in the event it doesn't work out and you're still thrusted into situations with this guy then by all means do it but if you feel like that's something you can't handle then don't do it

0|1
    0|0
  • My parents are 12 years apart. The age gap isn't an issue. Before you go after the brother you should work on the assumption that your friend has a thing for you and until you are 100% sure that he doesn't then don't bother with the brother at all. If you ruin the relationship with your friend chasing his brother then even if it works out with the brother you'll be stuck with a resentful brother in law. The older brother might also reject you in favor of his relationship with his brother. Avoid messy love triangles.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't say ANYTHING Here, dear, Try and Flirt With... My Best Friend's Brother. Although, With his Bro, It could be a Territorial Deal with What you Feel. Your Bestie could Feel a but like a Cat on your Turf. Not romantically, Mind you.
    If he Responds to your Flirtations, Go Slow with Joe. If Not, He doesn't Find you Hot. xx

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I don't see this age difference as a Problem. Make sure your friend is OK with first, though.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you want to risk losing your friend then go for it. Otherwise, there are plenty more fish in the sea

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it. Might cause a hiccup if your best friend has a crush on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not much of an age gap at all, you definitely have a chance

0|1
    0|0
  • my best friend's parrents are 10 years apart do it right and it might work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well maybe, if you play your cards right you may have a nice chance haha

0|0
    0|0
  • thats not much of an age gap you are both in your twenties

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife is 9 years older than me we been married22 years

0|1
    0|0
  • You can date anyone of any age as long as they are not underage

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong if your love is true n lasts long n marry

0|0
    0|0
  • Age gap? 😂
    That’s not an age gap!!

0|0
    0|0
  • wow, do them both.

1|0
    0|1
  • You're too young for me to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my cup of tea. Too much gap. You do you tho

0|0
    0|0
  • What age gap?

0|0
    0|0
  • To put it bluntly, most girls your age are a pain in the ass, don't have much to say, and lack depth. Do you know what you have to offer?

0|0
    0|0
  • dont date friends family members. it just makes things awkward. DONT DO IT

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• There's a movie on Netflix that would be right up your alley... Kissing Booth. Main points, 1. Be open and honest with your friend, 2. Remember that you were friends with him first, and it may hurt him if you start spending more time with his brother, regardless of whether or not he has feelings for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • The age difference does not matter to anyone else but the two of you. If you and he are happy with it, then go for it!

"Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for a might-have-been!"

0|0
    0|0
  • You are an adult now, age don't matter :) make the move fuck what people says. It's our society now to date people older then yourself, look at most celebrity now be in their 20's and dating people in their +30's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumb question. she should care about age gap. only a dumb idiot what only care about the age gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 years is nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could work. Me and my man has 17 years apart, it is not a big deal, only my man is very dominating so that is probably why he wanted a young one like me. But you guys have a smaller gap and he isn’t coming on too strong, so I would say it is fine. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 21 and date a 28 year old if this helps:) we love each other a lot we are happy and our families are too, it was so strange at first thinking stuff like when he was my age I was only 14, and when he was 14 I was 7!!! Be hey we are happy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes