Do you think I can have a chance with my best friend’s brother despite our age gap?

Well... I’m 20 and my male friend is 24... we really get along, and I consider him like a brother. But I think I’m falling in love with his 29 years old brother! My friend really love his brother, and he likes me. But I don’t know what to do. Do you think he can be, seen it as weird if I tell him that I’m falling for his brother? Can his brother fall for me? They both think I’m pretty. His brother is very mature and amazing, and that’s probably why I fell for him on the first sight. I sometimes try to tease my friend, by telling him, how he can be related with such an amazing man... in a sarcastic way 😅. I mean... he know that his little brother consider me like a little sister... do you think he can go through this and fall for me? I can’t even stop to listen of this song of Victoria justices BFB. Because it’s really my case... just that the friend is a male...Do you think I can have a chance with my best friend’s brother despite our age gap?

819

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm sure you have a chance with him but you have to ask yourself is that something you really want to do cuz if it doesn't work out his mother's day your best friend you might have issues because of that and you still might have to be around them so you might want to think that through before you do it. I have a rule and my rule is I won't date any of my friends relatives for that particular reason so think it over if you feel like it's something you can handle in the event it doesn't work out and you're still thrusted into situations with this guy then by all means do it but if you feel like that's something you can't handle then don't do it

• My parents are 12 years apart. The age gap isn't an issue. Before you go after the brother you should work on the assumption that your friend has a thing for you and until you are 100% sure that he doesn't then don't bother with the brother at all. If you ruin the relationship with your friend chasing his brother then even if it works out with the brother you'll be stuck with a resentful brother in law. The older brother might also reject you in favor of his relationship with his brother. Avoid messy love triangles.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't say ANYTHING Here, dear, Try and Flirt With... My Best Friend's Brother. Although, With his Bro, It could be a Territorial Deal with What you Feel. Your Bestie could Feel a but like a Cat on your Turf. Not romantically, Mind you.
    If he Responds to your Flirtations, Go Slow with Joe. If Not, He doesn't Find you Hot. xx