I'm a freshman in highschook. I noticed one of the senior boys has been flirting with me, and so has everyone else. Is it safe, or no?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• As a senior, it really depends on the guy. There's two types of senior guys:

Either you're a Chad or a Nerd and no in-between. That's just high school. If he's a 'chad' guy, chances are he is probably in to use you only for the bragging rights of whatever his intentions are- this is something I've seen and heard first hand, younger girls being exploited by seniors just so they can go bragging about it. That being said, not ALL of them are bad.

If he's more reserved and 'nerdy' he is probably genuinely interested.

This is pretty stereotypical but honestly it's true. Whatever you do and whatever he's like don't let him take advantage of you, no matter what.