What am I doing wrong?

I'm really struggling in the dating world and honestly I'm really giving up. I've been in 2 relationships in which both I was cheated on. And the past few weeks I started dating this guy and yesterday he was trying to make out with another girl right in front of my face. I'm really struggling. Am I doing something wrong to have all these failed "relationships"?

17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure but what you might be doing wrong is failing to recognize any red flags, or ignoring red flags. Also not exactly distinguishing between the times guys treat you right and when they don't treat you right.