What am I doing wrong?

I'm really struggling in the dating world and honestly I'm really giving up. I've been in 2 relationships in which both I was cheated on. And the past few weeks I started dating this guy and yesterday he was trying to make out with another girl right in front of my face. I'm really struggling. Am I doing something wrong to have all these failed "relationships"?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure but what you might be doing wrong is failing to recognize any red flags, or ignoring red flags. Also not exactly distinguishing between the times guys treat you right and when they don't treat you right.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• No, you're just living life. Relationships are luck and patience, running into a good person can be completely random sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • My guess...

You are going for the wrong kind of guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't take it so personally. It's hard, for all of us. It's not likely you as a person. Keep trying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry the same is happening with most guys n girl you are not alone it's human behaviour

0|0
    0|0
  • coincidence look at good guys next time

0|0
    0|0
  • You must be more picky in your relationships.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes