Loving a girl in pain?

What would u do if your girl is double dating you are and you know the truth? Would u still need love her? What if she tell u the truth of double dating would u still be with her

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on your own views. Are you fine with it, would you date someone else as well? Then it's no problem. If not, then let her do her thing and go.

• Frankly speaking I still love her the same but I m not getting the same love from her side now inspite of knowing the truth of double dating from her side

• Well all you can do is be honest with her and tell her how you feel about everything. If she's not willing to change then she isn't worth your effort and time.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, any feelings I would have had for her would be lost and I would do what any sensible guy does... get your share of pussy and leave