Dating a White girl?

Hi I'm a 6'1 fair skinned Muslim Pakistani guy who wanna date white girls, what should I need to consider in this matterDating a White girl?

46

Most Helpful Girl

• Pst, I'll tell you a secret: if you treat them like another human being and not like a slave, you will get a shot.

I still don't understand this fetishization of white women by other races, but oh well... 🤷‍♀️

• Something out of a community ordinary I guess? For as much racism as this country has I've seen far more tolerance than actual hate (except for online and in some neighborhoods).

Most Helpful Guy

• IF SHE`S NOT MUSLIM, I`M PRETTY SURE YOU RELIGION "DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO BE WITH A NON MUSLIM GIRL" but of course ya`ll still do things behind closed doors... you know,... that HARAM stuff

wink wink

• Hahahaha, we are allowed to marry people of the book religiously