You're 18 and your partner is 18 but you've been dating for a long time. She asks you "don't you think we're too young for a serious relationship?"?

It's from personal experience with my ex. She said that we should "experience" more before going into a serious relationship after graduation. How would you have reacted to this situation? I added the topic like that to put you in my situation but if it's similar no matter the age, how would you or how did you react to this?
The fact that afterwards she asked if we could wait a couple years, and if both of us are single, it could work. For me it's just a no go, but somehow I feel a bit guilty about my decision and confused about my feelings.

20