Would you date someone who smokes marijuana?

We are getting ready to legalize the recreational use of marijuana here in Michigan. I'm definetly voting to legalize it. If it does get legalize and I become the legal age to purchase it, I think its worth a try. But i'm wondering, would being a pot smoker affect my dating pool?
  • SURE
    Vote A
  • NOPE
    Vote B
  • DON'T KNOW
    Vote C
  • OTHER (explain below)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't really care as long as they aren't forceful and not always high

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No, I wouldn't date someone who smokes that stuff. I lost friends to that shit and I don't plan on losing whoever I date.

When I lived in Michigan, for instance, ten persons from the high school (Waverly High School, Lansing) quit during that year, because each one stopped caring. Not as drastic, but still concerning.

0|0
    0|0
  • weed is already decriminalized in the netherlands (where i'm at) and most girls either don't seem to care or are a pot smoker themselves.
    however some do care about it due to the smell it leaves in the house and the fact you'll just be sitting there doing nothing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Well my boyfriend smokes (very rarely, been dating for 7 months and he's only smoked it maybe 10 times) I'm fine with it. I just personally don't like the smell

0|0
    0|0
  • I have and if it's not like he does it all the time I don't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Drugs are a turn off for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nopes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Not because it's marijuana, but because setting fire to foliage and then sticking it in your mouth is unsafe and icky. Vape it, eat it, roll it into pills and swallow it, all good. Smoke it? You're gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never dated any woman that didn't smoke it at least occasionally. It has never been something I look for in a woman though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I smoke it so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea cause its the healing of the nation