Would you date someone who smokes marijuana?

We are getting ready to legalize the recreational use of marijuana here in Michigan. I'm definetly voting to legalize it. If it does get legalize and I become the legal age to purchase it, I think its worth a try. But i'm wondering, would being a pot smoker affect my dating pool?
  • SURE
  • NOPE
  • DON'T KNOW
    Vote C
  • OTHER (explain below)
    Vote D

711

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't really care as long as they aren't forceful and not always high

Most Helpful Guys

• No, I wouldn't date someone who smokes that stuff. I lost friends to that shit and I don't plan on losing whoever I date.

When I lived in Michigan, for instance, ten persons from the high school (Waverly High School, Lansing) quit during that year, because each one stopped caring. Not as drastic, but still concerning.

• weed is already decriminalized in the netherlands (where i'm at) and most girls either don't seem to care or are a pot smoker themselves.
    however some do care about it due to the smell it leaves in the house and the fact you'll just be sitting there doing nothing.