Are girls really attracted to guys with a lot of money? he?

• Yes
  • No

711

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but for me, if he has a sick attitude, his money will not do any talking.

Most Helpful Guys

• So many girls voting no because they don't want to convince themselves they're not gold diggers...
    Girls, it's ok to admit that money is attractive, you're not a gold digger unless you're actively looking for a wealthy guy and ignore all the others.

• they want to*

• Yes but no. From what I understand it’s not about money but rather security. Think about it this way.#1 goal of life according to DNA=make more life. You could argue for some metaphysical goal but 100% sexaul reproduction exist to create more viable beings.
    That means that 1. The kid has to be healthy. 2. The kid has to survive childhood. 3. The kid has to thrive as an adult. So these goals inform human attraction on a primal level. People are attracted to what they percieve to be the solution to these problems, usually subconsciously. Place these minds in a mostly nonviolent capitalist environment and the man with the money has a leg up. If the world were more violent maybe the guy with the massive muscle is the top bet. Or what if niether felt necessary well then there’s nothing needed but a physically and mentally desirable individual. It all depends on her worldview. Same goes for men. If women were on average stronger than men we’d most likely behave exactly the same.

• You, good sir, know what’s up.

• @Ibeji thank you! I do my best.