Are girls really attracted to guys with a lot of money? he?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but for me, if he has a sick attitude, his money will not do any talking.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• So many girls voting no because they don't want to convince themselves they're not gold diggers...
    Girls, it's ok to admit that money is attractive, you're not a gold digger unless you're actively looking for a wealthy guy and ignore all the others.

0|2
    0|0
    • they want to*

• Yes but no. From what I understand it’s not about money but rather security. Think about it this way.#1 goal of life according to DNA=make more life. You could argue for some metaphysical goal but 100% sexaul reproduction exist to create more viable beings.
    That means that 1. The kid has to be healthy. 2. The kid has to survive childhood. 3. The kid has to thrive as an adult. So these goals inform human attraction on a primal level. People are attracted to what they percieve to be the solution to these problems, usually subconsciously. Place these minds in a mostly nonviolent capitalist environment and the man with the money has a leg up. If the world were more violent maybe the guy with the massive muscle is the top bet. Or what if niether felt necessary well then there’s nothing needed but a physically and mentally desirable individual. It all depends on her worldview. Same goes for men. If women were on average stronger than men we’d most likely behave exactly the same.

2|0
    0|0
    • You, good sir, know what’s up.

• @Ibeji thank you! I do my best.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Money is obviously nice especially in today's society but if you have a shitty personality and are nasty I'd rather be homeless than date someone with a lot of money that's a crappy person

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me, can't say for the others

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • How much money he makes doesn’t matter to me. I make my own money and don’t expect anyone to pay for me but I also don’t want to support anyone either. I guess what matters is that he is financially secure with himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, but it's not about the money, it's about what the money represents. The comforts, the security, and quality of life she can secure for herself in the relationship are a big part of why women get into relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say yes. But mostly dumb fucks that you shouldn't care about.

Most interesting women are way more sophisticated than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and it's normal. Who doesn't like successful people?

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously. Most girls just don’t have the good looks to get with a dude with money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money is an attractive trait to have.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's about 50% golddiggers, my dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes..