Exchanged numbers with a cute girl at work, please help me not f#$k this up? Do you think she's interested?

So today at work I finally got a chance to chat with this cute girl at work. I met her earlier this week (or at the end of last week, I can't remember). She works evenings so I only see her basically at the end of my shift and she always takes the time out to say, "good morning" To me or ask me a question when she's passing by.
☝this all day.
☝this all day.
So yeah I'm terrible with women and I have no idea if she's interested or if she's just highly talkative and trying to be friendly. So please any help is appreciated
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
  • See results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• based on what you posted, she just sounds friendly, but since you have her number, text her and see how you enjoy that

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know. What if she's not off yet?

• Show All
    • I'm not sure. Plus what would I even ask her? I don get paid until next Friday so I don't have any money to ask her out

• Whoa- slow your roll, there. Text with her a bit before you do that. You've barely talked with her.

Just ask her how she is doing, and, ahem, what her work schedule is.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just be yourself and don't change who you are, be upfront and honest with her about everything.
    Good luck

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted b

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes