Should we stop talking for a while?

I've been talking to this girl for 4 months now. We haven't met yet because she's away from our city but she will come back next month and we will meet then. I've been noticing that we don't have anything left to talk about and that makes our conversations boring now. She feels the same. Should we stop talking for a while and only start talking again when she comes back to our city?
  • Yes, sound like a good idea
  • No, it will only make things worse

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh I’m in the same situation and sometimes I think a break is nice so that it doesn’t feel so forced, but when you both have things you want to share it’s a nice idea to do that. Send lots of pictures and video chat so it’s more like you’re together if you can see each other. Also try to build up shared jokes and a sense of humour between you to keep it fun and interesting.

• *can’t
      Also just watching a movie at the same time can help, or playing interactive games together.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Problem when you never see someone. Just talk about how your day went if you can't think of anything else.