Why don’t guys wanna give their girlfriend their hoodie?

311

Most Helpful Guys

• l would give my hoodie then we can both cuddle up together and she can wear any of my clothes girls like to do that

• cause they're expensive?

you shouldn't be dating at your age anyway

• What hoodies are you buying? $20 isn't expensive, if you pay more than that for a hoodie that's your choice but you can get them for pretty cheap.

Also, 17 is a perfectly fine age to start dating. It's not like she's 14.

• Just asking, that's all. Bye.

• very true date who ever you wish

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they're cold too?

It depends on the man. Some would do it because it's nice and considerate. For some, the hoodies are representative of something personal and earned. Others think that you should have brought your own hoodie.

Literally. I don't know why some women would expect men to hold onto that archaic thought when she can show some forethought and bring her own jacket. I think it's sweet for a guy to do that to a girl, but she should have thought ahead.