Why are guys supposed to just assume your girl will never cheat?

You're not allowed to have any suspicions, or else you have "issues". If she cheats, then you are just a sucker who got played. So basically you are not allowed to call her out on anything, until you find her in bed with another dude.

There seems to be this angel-complex surrounding women, where you cannot have doubts about anything they do, and they don't have to wear their fidelity on their sleeve.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• This goes for all genders
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• There is a double standard. Girls often assume guys will probably cheat, and get possessive and start questioning things. If a guy does that, the girl pulls that manipulative "you don't really love me if you can't just trust me." "You are treating me like your property. I'm not your property."

• Imagine a guy saying to his girlfriend "I'm not your property". Like, wtf?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't you know how it feels when someone accuses you of something you didn't even do?

• Accusation is different from questioning. Besides, if I look guilty I do not blame them for thinking that I might be.

• But do they look guilty? Is there a solid reason to think they are? Because people often assume ridiculous stuff out of plain paranoia instead of actual evidence.