What was your best high school relationship?

Was it fun? Did it feel real? I’d love to hear some stories... mine was a great one that I put my heart in to

28

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The best during my school time waaaaaas... Funny aF. Not a real Lovestory like in the movies but it was hilarious.

We both did not know that the we liked each other -> Met us for doing homework, played together in a band and had a great time, until I got bigger breast and growt massively from 1,50m to 1,70 and all get the attention of other guys.

So I had my first kiss from another guy, my first time etc. And he was getting angry and we never met again.

1 Yeahr later I was at his sister's birthday and she revealed me his crush on me and i got worried , asked him if he still likes me and he said yes.

This was the best relationship I ever had during my school years until he moved away.