What was your best high school relationship?

Was it fun? Did it feel real? I’d love to hear some stories... mine was a great one that I put my heart in to

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The best during my school time waaaaaas... Funny aF. Not a real Lovestory like in the movies but it was hilarious.

We both did not know that the we liked each other -> Met us for doing homework, played together in a band and had a great time, until I got bigger breast and growt massively from 1,50m to 1,70 and all get the attention of other guys.

So I had my first kiss from another guy, my first time etc. And he was getting angry and we never met again.

1 Yeahr later I was at his sister's birthday and she revealed me his crush on me and i got worried , asked him if he still likes me and he said yes.

This was the best relationship I ever had during my school years until he moved away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• She was a high grade thot tbvh

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you ever tell me it?

0|0
    1|0
  • Didn't have one

0|0
    0|0
  • I still haven't had a first love.

0|0
    0|0
  • l only went to high school for my dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • didn't have any "good" ones in highschool

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had one to talk about

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• never had one went on a date with a guy and couple days later he said he wasn't over his ex and we became friends and then an guy new girlfriend messaged me saying it was over between me and him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes