If someone hasn’t talked to me in a couple weeks does that mean I’ve been ghosted?

And should I reach out or just wait and see if they contact me?
Thanks everyone for your replies and encouragement. I reached out to him and he responded right away. We made a little small talk so that was nice but we haven’t spoken since so I’m not sure what will happen but at least I wasn’t ghosted.

1431

Most Helpful Guy

• please contact him. its a great feeling to have a girl showing interest, esp based on one of ur replies it looks as if that's very true of him

• You think so? Okay I’ll reach out to him this weekend and say hi.. I’m a shy girl so I gotta build up a little courage

• I wanted to update you. I contacted him today, I was super nervous so I just said "hey sweetie, how are you doing?" and a few minutes later he replied that he was doing good and he asked me how I was. I told him, "i'm alright and I'm glad you're doing well" and a few minutes later he replied " Awe, only alright?" (he knows I have depression and anxiety) and I answered "Idno I'm okay lol" and he said "I hope things improve either way" And I said thanks for that and I hope the same for you, and he said "thanks boo" so I said you're welcome and that was the end of the convo. So I definitely wasn't ghosted but I'm unsure if he's really interested in me or not. Maybe he's just being polite?

• Good job! Way to push through : ) its tough to say how or what he's feeling, though from what I understand it looks like he cares! Give it time, maybe he has his own things he's going through. Maybe open another question to G@G and see what others think or update this one. Datings tough, but im sure you'll figure it out : )

ask him other questions too next time you talk:
      hows your week been? do anything fun lately? ask him how his hobbies are going (say for example he was working on a painting, ask him how its coming along), etc. General fun things that aren't too personal

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you messaged them at all in the 3 weeks?

• No, I haven’t

• Sorry for my typos

• That's the spirit. And one glass isn't bad for you. Just don't get shitfaced before you text him

I wish you luck