Do REAL men care about tiny flaws?

I can’t help but notice my flaws. A lot of strangers are somehow stunned by my so-called “beauty” but all I can see are my flaws. The way my mouth is a bit slanted, how my lips form a tiny o in the middle that it makes me look like I’m pouting 24/7, my side boob fat, my dark spots, my forehead, my spots, my height (5’3) how my nose looks perfect from one side and weird from the other etc etc... does this take away from my “beauty”?
Updates:
I meant 5”3 I don't know why it turned into a smiley face

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not in the slightest, no.

No offense to women, but when it comes to your perceived flaws, you ladies are FAR more critical about yourselves, than we will ever be.

Any decent guy will only see the beauty, and never even notice what you call "flaws". Your positives vastly outweigh any negatives that you think you have, and those positives are what we focus on.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There are no real or fake men. Unless we're talking about catfish online which I'm assuming we're not.

To answer your question, though, in most cases you yourself are the only person who's going to notice "flaws" like that. You even said it yourself, people notice your beauty but all you can see is flaws. No one is going to sit there looking at you picking you apart the way you do to yourself. Why don't you find the things you like about yourself rather than looking at the things you don't like?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• well define real men

short answer from me: no idc, if you present yourself nice and take care of yourself then you're nice just as people say you are

don't get hyper critical over yourself. be healthy, smile a lot, be positive.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're flaws are what make you yourself, if I fall in love with someone I love them because of their flaws as well as their beauty. People's standards are unrealistic nowadays be proud of who you are. 💜

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, the right person will see what you consider a flaw as a tiny quirk that improves the overall.

1|0
    0|0
  • It has nothing to do with being a real man. It's all about how much you love your partner because then you pass on the flaws

0|0
    0|0
  • I do care about flaws. They make a person complete.

0|0
    0|0
  • "REAL" men? Define that?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's just a sign that you are real and unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • Real men, or, guys you get with, WILL NEVER TELL YOU, YOU HAVE FLAWS. WHY SHOULD THEY. WHY IN GODS GREEN EARTH WOULD A MAN EVER TELL A GIRL, SHE HAS FLAWS?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• we are our own worst critic. especially when we look at ourselves right in the moment because we notice all of the day to day changes and whether or not you look tired and so on. that’s why when we look back on a photo from a while ago, we usually think “oh i look better than i thought i did!”
    i also think people are far more focused on themselves than others so all of those tiny insecurities aren’t even a blip on anyone else’s radar.

1|1
    0|0
  • Especially as you get older, people are just not all that focused on finding physical flaws in other people. If people like who you are, they don't care about that one crooked tooth, or a little pudge here or there.

1|0
    0|0
  • All men are tangible and corporeal therefore they are real.

That said, some men do. There are various reasons why such as arrogance, attraction, and OCD. Many men do not though. Besides, I think flaws enhance one's beauty. A perfect man would be boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all! I also used to worry about things like acne scar, small forehead, asymmetrical facial expressions (especially smile that's why I avoid smiling a lot in pictures), vitiligo, dark spots and pigmentation issues, stretch marks and what not.

You don't need to be a flawless doll to be beautiful. Guys don't even seem to care!

1|0
    0|0
  • Real men care about having to constantly placate women who go on and on about their “flaws”. It’s exhausting, for anyone, and is like a constant whine for reassurance and compliments.

Insecurity is far more unattractive than your perceived flaws

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. No man gives a shit. Only women overthink things with flaws and all.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes