Do REAL men care about tiny flaws?

I can’t help but notice my flaws. A lot of strangers are somehow stunned by my so-called “beauty” but all I can see are my flaws. The way my mouth is a bit slanted, how my lips form a tiny o in the middle that it makes me look like I’m pouting 24/7, my side boob fat, my dark spots, my forehead, my spots, my height (5’3) how my nose looks perfect from one side and weird from the other etc etc... does this take away from my “beauty”?
I meant 5”3 I don't know why it turned into a smiley face

79

Most Helpful Guy

• Not in the slightest, no.

No offense to women, but when it comes to your perceived flaws, you ladies are FAR more critical about yourselves, than we will ever be.

Any decent guy will only see the beauty, and never even notice what you call "flaws". Your positives vastly outweigh any negatives that you think you have, and those positives are what we focus on.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are no real or fake men. Unless we're talking about catfish online which I'm assuming we're not.

To answer your question, though, in most cases you yourself are the only person who's going to notice "flaws" like that. You even said it yourself, people notice your beauty but all you can see is flaws. No one is going to sit there looking at you picking you apart the way you do to yourself. Why don't you find the things you like about yourself rather than looking at the things you don't like?