Do you use tinder?

And what do you use it for?
I personally use it

0|0
130

Most Helpful Guys

  • I made a profile once and , enjoyed reading and looking at other people's profiles but then I found out about the fake ones and gave it a second thought now. I just go to sites like this one and answer questions at least I get my interaction with others (net) instead of getting a disease

    0|0
    0|0
  • I have for the past like 5 years; a couple reasons.

    1. Just cause - everyone's "on" it.
    2. To get better at socialising
    3. For an ego boost (assuming I would get more matches than expected)
    4. Something casual
    5. Something more serious (if I find someone who's looking for that & we are mutually attracted)

    Currently deleted my account till I can get better photos as i'm stuck on about 20 matches (Using Tinder Gold so it takes 5 minutes to look at WEEKS worth of normal Tinder use).

    0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

  • I used to use it until I realised 90% of the girls on there are only on there for attention and to inflate their ego or to promote their Instagram. The other 10% are either 2's or occasionally someone worth talking to.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I receive a few matches, but it never lead to a date 🤷‍♂️

    0|0
    0|0
  • It's asshole app.
    You won't find a single match.
    And if you found d a match after months it w9nt turn into date.
    I'm using it from last two years. But never got a girl for hookups

    0|0
    0|0
  • Ya but not currently.. I had just broken up with my girlfriend at the time and was curious about if I was bisexual 😳. So that was like a somewhat anonymous way of trying to meet someone

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do, to try to meet new people and if they down to smash🤷‍♂️ if not hanging out with other people is really cool

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yea
    I use it to see how many girls would swipe left
    Apparently all of them do !

    0|1
    0|0
  • No, I have been so tired to talk at such kind of app.

    0|0
    0|0
  • When I just arrived at a new city yes

    0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore. Used it to find hot gals tho

    0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder sucks.

    0|0
    0|0
  • i personally use it too

    0|0
    0|0
  • No..

    0|0
    0|0
  • Nah... just not my thing

    0|0
    0|0
  • No I do not

    0|0
    0|0
  • no i do not

    0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never used it

    0|0
    0|0
  • I've tried it didn't like it

    0|0
    0|0
  • No..

    0|0
    0|0
  • Humm

    0|0
    0|0
  • no it doesn't work in my country

    0|0
    0|0
  • Nope don't use don't like it

    0|0
    0|0
  • yeah have it a try

    0|0
    0|0
  • It’s easy enough finding sluts in everyday life.

    0|0
    0|0
  • for hookups yes

    0|0
    0|1
  • Have you ever fucked a guy off tinder?

    0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

    0|0
    0|0
  • I used to. It's all fake

    0|0
    0|0
  • I used to use tinder for making friends but I didn't even get a singe match in 2 years (even tried the paid version ) so I left.

    0|0
    0|0
    • dude.. igot three matches in my first or second week. they just dont respond lo

    • Show All
    • yeah i live more in a rural region.

    • Then something is wrong with my profile

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes

Loading...