Does height matter when it comes to dating?

Being a bit brlow the average height, even for an Asian I've managed to conquer most of my obstacles, the only problem is when I try to talk to a girl I always worry about being too short. What do you girks think? Does height matter?

12

Most Helpful Girls

• How tall are you? I've literally never met any fully grown man below my height. The shortest grown man I've met in real life must have been like 5'6". I am 4'11" and I find the best heights to be 5'9-6'3. I think what matters more, though, is if for their height they have a good weight with muscles (but not body-builder muscles). Height does matter a little bit, but I look past it easily.

• Most girls will be shorter than you. Don't worry. I'm 5'7 and I would date someone who is shorter than me given he has self confidence and doesn't mind me being taller than him lol.

You know the funny thing is. I was once rejected by a dude cause he was shorter than me. He said * you are cute and all but sorry girl you are such a giant*