Does height matter when it comes to dating?

Being a bit brlow the average height, even for an Asian I've managed to conquer most of my obstacles, the only problem is when I try to talk to a girl I always worry about being too short. What do you girks think? Does height matter?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• How tall are you? I've literally never met any fully grown man below my height. The shortest grown man I've met in real life must have been like 5'6". I am 4'11" and I find the best heights to be 5'9-6'3. I think what matters more, though, is if for their height they have a good weight with muscles (but not body-builder muscles). Height does matter a little bit, but I look past it easily.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most girls will be shorter than you. Don't worry. I'm 5'7 and I would date someone who is shorter than me given he has self confidence and doesn't mind me being taller than him lol.

You know the funny thing is. I was once rejected by a dude cause he was shorter than me. He said * you are cute and all but sorry girl you are such a giant*

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I would accept shorter. Really I just have to be attracted enough to him, and my standards aren't too high. I will say for how much shorter he is than me, it becomes an incremental unattractive trait based on the diffrence. I'd say 2 inches taller than me is ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me personally it doesn’t matter as long as they’re not too tall or too short

1|1
    0|0
  • Matters to some, just like skin color, accent, large/small breasts, large/small penis, etc, matter to some.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd prefer a guy to be a little taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • To an extent, it does.
    I wouldn't want to be with someone who is too tall or too short for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it’s not too much of a biggie as long as he isn’t wayyy shorter than me. But it varies from person to person

0|0
    0|0
  • To it does but 1 or 2in shorter than me would work...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes he HAS 2 be taller if he short but my type I'm passing

0|0
    0|0
  • It matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. People wouldn't question about it at all if it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes