How should I beginn the Talk with my date?

We are dating for month now and I want to start a relationship with him. How can I do that?
It worked. Thanks guys ☺️

08

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd trust try to bring it up lightly as a consideration and see how he feels about it. Don't force it but be gentle about it. Tell him you like him a lot and you would like to consider going the next level with him if he is comfortable with it. Be sensitive to his feelings as much as possible. Just start it lightly and see where he goes with it.

• Hey there, If you two are dating already then I think it's an advantage, what you need is to know him and his thinking a bit, slow approach to this question direct or indirectly will give you your answers. I can't just advice that ask him because it can even ruin the things, however no matter what happens, accept it. Is he is like not in any hurry then it'll bring problems to your mind. So go slow and ask his views and thinking over this. If he's a guy that can answer your question then you should directly tell him that you wish to take it to the next level and remember to ask him what he thinks about it.