How should I beginn the Talk with my date?

We are dating for month now and I want to start a relationship with him. How can I do that?
Updates:
It worked. Thanks guys ☺️

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd trust try to bring it up lightly as a consideration and see how he feels about it. Don't force it but be gentle about it. Tell him you like him a lot and you would like to consider going the next level with him if he is comfortable with it. Be sensitive to his feelings as much as possible. Just start it lightly and see where he goes with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey there, If you two are dating already then I think it's an advantage, what you need is to know him and his thinking a bit, slow approach to this question direct or indirectly will give you your answers. I can't just advice that ask him because it can even ruin the things, however no matter what happens, accept it. Is he is like not in any hurry then it'll bring problems to your mind. So go slow and ask his views and thinking over this. If he's a guy that can answer your question then you should directly tell him that you wish to take it to the next level and remember to ask him what he thinks about it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Give him hints, if he doesn't respond then he isn't interested in romance with you or he is a scary lame to ask you out which in case you don't need a little sissy like that anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • You could hint, ask him if he wants to have a serious relationship, ask him what he wants to do with his life, ask him If he wants someone beside him while approaching these challenges.

1|0
    0|0
  • " I like you. And I would like to be your girl."
    Something along those lines.
    Guys, you know we do not pick up on hints well. C'mon.

1|0
    0|0
  • don't care about that , if you are fall in love , he will say something

0|0
    0|0
  • “I want us to be bf/gf. What do you think?”

2|0
    0|0
  • Say hello how are you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0