Would you date a stripper?

113

Most Helpful Guys

• I did for a while and it was a great realtionship while it lasted. What blew me away was the amount of money she could make in just a few hours.

• Hell no. I wouldn't even let one blow me without 7 condoms one on top of another.

• LMAO. that's pricey๐Ÿ˜‚

• Still cheaper than HIV treatment "According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), currently (last updated: March 8, 2017), the lifetime treatment cost of an HIV infection is estimated at $379,668 (in 2010 dollars),[1] Another study estimated the discounted lifetime cost for persons who become HIV infected at age 35 is $326,500 (60% for antiretroviral medications, 15% for other medications, 25% non-drug costs). Undiscounted mean lifetime costs are estimated to be $597,300.[2] "Discounting" in this context refers to a process in which future costs and health consequences are converted to their present values, about which process there is some controversy.[3]"

Most Helpful Girl