Would you date a stripper?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I did for a while and it was a great realtionship while it lasted. What blew me away was the amount of money she could make in just a few hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. I wouldn't even let one blow me without 7 condoms one on top of another.

0|0
    0|0
    • LMAO. that's pricey๐Ÿ˜‚

• Still cheaper than HIV treatment "According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), currently (last updated: March 8, 2017), the lifetime treatment cost of an HIV infection is estimated at $379,668 (in 2010 dollars),[1] Another study estimated the discounted lifetime cost for persons who become HIV infected at age 35 is $326,500 (60% for antiretroviral medications, 15% for other medications, 25% non-drug costs). Undiscounted mean lifetime costs are estimated to be $597,300.[2] "Discounting" in this context refers to a process in which future costs and health consequences are converted to their present values, about which process there is some controversy.[3]"

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• honestly i would have a bad time with the fact that she shows her body for a living... so truth be told i don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • ... nah probably not but its not out of the realm of possibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I am selfish when it comes to that stuff. I don't want her showing stuff to anyone but me.
    And she should feel the same about me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only a successful one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she ready to quit her job?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know lol

• Haha then I don't know as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I don't like juding people by their jobs. Thus I would try to be objective but If I date with a girl, I wish to be only one who sees her naked or half naked. (:

• Nopers

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if we had genuine connection

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if she is nice girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I might.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes