How to stop stalking and actually know what's going on?

for the past week , every morning I wake up early and check whatsapp last seen of my boyfriend and the girl he went out with when we had a break. I am paranoid because I find out their last seen is always within 20 min , which means that they are the last person they talk to before they go to bed. There are times I tried to talk to him but he kept the convo short and dead end then he will get online talking to her.
last night it was even something like 1:30 am , and my gut feeling tells me there is something going on

On one hand I know if he really likes her he wouldn't have gotten back with me , but I also feel he could keep her on the side if things don't work out with us. I feel when I look at the mirror I don't like myself as this stalker and jealous woman, but I am so scared he is gonna cheat on me , the best option is prolly to ask him but I don't know if I am overreacting

10