Do y’all think this is okay?

So the other day I posted on here about the same guy and you guys said he was controlling and crazy and insecure.. anyways do y’all think this is okay?

Do y’all think this is okay?
  • yes
  • No

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is the type of man who doesn't talk to any other female other than you, if he is a type of man who only has eyes for you and likes to spend time only with you then I think that is a fair expectation.

Although he cannot force this expectation on you because not everyone can be the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not a healthy relationship. It's not ok for him to set this kind of boundaries and you shouldn't accept this.