Am I a worthless girl if I have always and keep on getting rejected?

• Yes
  • No

311

Most Helpful Guys

• I am a great believer in everyone has their day. You will meet someone who will make you feel worthwhile one day.

• your existence does not depend on others beautiful! learn to love yourself and only depend on yourself! <3

Most Helpful Girls

• Stop searching for a guy. Work on making yourself happy and when the time comes he will approach you so rejection would be off the table

• Thank you for your opinion, makes sense.
      How can I make myself happy when I constantly feel lonely? I have friends and pets but I always end up having depressing thoughts.

• Yes I started working out a few weeks ago with a goal in mind, it does help as well although I struggle with motivation sometimes.
      Thank you for your suggestions :)

• Next time you feel down do not try to avoid it. Pause and think about what is making you sad. If it is loneliness- then the next question to ask yourself is why you are feeling lonely is it dissatisfaction with your own company or a feeling that even with others around you it still feels like you can only be open with yourself. When you finally get to the root of the problem discuss with yourself what could you do to improve that issue. Being busy is great but it is impossible to always be on the move. And if you do manage to never have a spare minute the problem will just stay in your subconscious and start to affect your sleep.

• No, you just haven’t met the right guy yet.