Am I a worthless girl if I have always and keep on getting rejected?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I am a great believer in everyone has their day. You will meet someone who will make you feel worthwhile one day.

1|1
    0|0
  • your existence does not depend on others beautiful! learn to love yourself and only depend on yourself! <3

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Stop searching for a guy. Work on making yourself happy and when the time comes he will approach you so rejection would be off the table

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your opinion, makes sense.
      How can I make myself happy when I constantly feel lonely? I have friends and pets but I always end up having depressing thoughts.

• Show All
    • Yes I started working out a few weeks ago with a goal in mind, it does help as well although I struggle with motivation sometimes.
      Thank you for your suggestions :)

• Next time you feel down do not try to avoid it. Pause and think about what is making you sad. If it is loneliness- then the next question to ask yourself is why you are feeling lonely is it dissatisfaction with your own company or a feeling that even with others around you it still feels like you can only be open with yourself. When you finally get to the root of the problem discuss with yourself what could you do to improve that issue. Being busy is great but it is impossible to always be on the move. And if you do manage to never have a spare minute the problem will just stay in your subconscious and start to affect your sleep.

• No, you just haven’t met the right guy yet.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Absolutely not. Could be as simple as dressing differently and getting your hair done or just being more confident or friendly.

2|0
    0|0
    • I always try to improve and be my best self yet it's never enough. Thanks for your opinion.

• Have you gotten Feedback from Friends who see your interaction with guys?

• Never think that
    It means you are surrounded by the wrong guys

2|0
    0|0
    • But I met too many, different people. Really hard to think all of them were the wrong person. I just had to convince myself to never expect being liked.

• Well, you can't be sure
      Like for me, I never had a date or anything
      But I am worthy, and a great guy

• Your worth isn't determined by someone else's actions.

3|0
    0|0
  • No, you are not. You simply don't have what those wanted who rejected you.

2|0
    0|0
  • I know how you feel, I always get rejected too or run to those women who already have boyfriends

2|0
    0|0
  • Yep, you are a complete waste of time. Get a sex robot and avoid relationships and all the BS that goes along with them.

0|0
    2|0
  • Of course not! It just means that all those men are blind!!

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty much yes

0|0
    1|3
  • There are a lot of things besides dating in the world. Don't overrate it more than it actually is. You can find happiness in many things.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• um no.. no one is "worthless"

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes