People assume I have a wife?

There's been a time or two recently where I might say, order food, or go get a check up, and people are like "here take some extra home for your wife, or S. O." or "review this info with your wife" or whatever.

But I'm actually single as FUUUUU!!! 😂😂 if only they knew right? Why would people assume I'd have a girlfriend or wife? It feels like most women don't want to be within a 30 ft radius of me. lol

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Because usually people mid to late 20s aren’t single.

Here everyone assumes that my boyfriend and I are married, just because we live together, but we’re not.

• I feel like it's probably more common than it's ever been though. It doesn't seem like a lot of women want to settle down until at least 30.

• Yeah that's kinda why I'm just waiting for the right one. No sense in having one if it isn't.

• I understand 😊👍

Most Helpful Guy

• Must be the aura you give off. When I was your age, a few women that I hit on told me "I looked married".

• Uhh that's an interesting exchange of responses lol