People assume I have a wife?

There's been a time or two recently where I might say, order food, or go get a check up, and people are like "here take some extra home for your wife, or S. O." or "review this info with your wife" or whatever.

But I'm actually single as FUUUUU!!! 😂😂 if only they knew right? Why would people assume I'd have a girlfriend or wife? It feels like most women don't want to be within a 30 ft radius of me. lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because usually people mid to late 20s aren’t single.

Here everyone assumes that my boyfriend and I are married, just because we live together, but we’re not.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like it's probably more common than it's ever been though. It doesn't seem like a lot of women want to settle down until at least 30.

• Show All
    • Yeah that's kinda why I'm just waiting for the right one. No sense in having one if it isn't.

• I understand 😊👍

Most Helpful Guy

• Must be the aura you give off. When I was your age, a few women that I hit on told me "I looked married".

0|0
    0|0
    • Uhh that's an interesting exchange of responses lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Probably because you're in your late 20s and you're well settled so they'd assume you have someone. I guess I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to buy carpets the other day with a 50 year old woman and they thought we were married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably your age... when I wear a ring people assume im married.

0|0
    0|0
  • You somehow radiate that you're taken.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that even possible? I don't know what to think about that lol

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes