Would you hit your girlfriend if she asked you to if she did something wrong, but not during sex?

• Yes
  • No

113

Most Helpful Guys

• If I had a girlfriend, I don't think I'd want to hit her, especially if she wanted me to, when she did something wrong, as it just seems weird.

Maybe a little tap on the top of the head or a shoulder or something, but obviously not hard, but even then, it still seems weird and I'd rather discuss what happened, if she did something wrong.

• We all makes mistakes; it's a part of living life! No one deserves to be physically harmed/abused for something they did. If she felt the need to be punished for it, I would simply support her and let her know that everything will be ok! I wouldn't want to encourage her low self-esteem by feeling the need to be physically punished for a mistake; that's not how you learn from them. I may be briefly disappointed but I could never hate or inflict harm to her for a mistake she made. I want to be a supportive boyfriend, not a paddle every time she does something regrettable!

Most Helpful Girl