Would you hit your girlfriend if she asked you to if she did something wrong, but not during sex?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If I had a girlfriend, I don't think I'd want to hit her, especially if she wanted me to, when she did something wrong, as it just seems weird.

Maybe a little tap on the top of the head or a shoulder or something, but obviously not hard, but even then, it still seems weird and I'd rather discuss what happened, if she did something wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • We all makes mistakes; it's a part of living life! No one deserves to be physically harmed/abused for something they did. If she felt the need to be punished for it, I would simply support her and let her know that everything will be ok! I wouldn't want to encourage her low self-esteem by feeling the need to be physically punished for a mistake; that's not how you learn from them. I may be briefly disappointed but I could never hate or inflict harm to her for a mistake she made. I want to be a supportive boyfriend, not a paddle every time she does something regrettable!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• No! If she wants me to hit her to atone for something she has done, I'm not doing it! Nor for any reason!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't hit a girlfriend for any reason

1|0
    0|0
  • Never! If she feels like she needs that, then we really need to talk about it because thats not at all healthy behavior.
    (This could even possibly some leftover conviction that stems from physically abusive parents, even? If so, continuing that thought is extremely unhealthy for her mentally in the long run)

1|0
    0|0
  • Without getting into the moral debate, this screams "Issues" - I presume we are talk a severe hit rather than say playful spanking - The context is important here the idea of spanking/whipping/BDSM as punishment or reward can be considered role play but striking someone is moving into darker territory with lines being crossed.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|1
    0|0
  • No there's laws against that. If she's not capable of controlling herself enough and needs someone to physically put her in her place, that's sure as shit not gonna be me... won't hit an SO, along with verbal abuse its just a plain no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not my style. If she asks for it, I don't have a huge problem with it. But I don't want to be with that girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I said no but it depends what kind of wrong things she did...

0|0
    0|0
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's okay to hit girls

1|0
    0|1
  • Nope. I'd tap that ass instead

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes