Would you feel intimidated dating a girl with a physical disability?

I have a disabled right arm that is shorter and smaller than my left arm. My right shoulder smaller than my left... i feel so nervous about it especially when I comes to guys and how they can feel about it..

I like this one person but... in general how would guys really feel about it?

014

Most Helpful Guys

• It of course depends on the disability and how it affects your life, but what you described would not be a problem and I'd be happy to date you if we were compatible and had at least some similar interests.

Just so you know, even a lot of otherwise confident people are insecure about something, often very insecure.

• I know a guy who has a similar problem, he is a man actually, he is married and with kids. My opinion would be that you can make all the difference with the right attitude and the right personality, only if you focus on the constructive things (that you can actually change and have control of) you will be able to be happy and this in turn would reflect on your face and your entire self image, others will notice this as well honey...