Would you feel intimidated dating a girl with a physical disability?

I have a disabled right arm that is shorter and smaller than my left arm. My right shoulder smaller than my left... i feel so nervous about it especially when I comes to guys and how they can feel about it..

I like this one person but... in general how would guys really feel about it?

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• It of course depends on the disability and how it affects your life, but what you described would not be a problem and I'd be happy to date you if we were compatible and had at least some similar interests.

Just so you know, even a lot of otherwise confident people are insecure about something, often very insecure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know a guy who has a similar problem, he is a man actually, he is married and with kids. My opinion would be that you can make all the difference with the right attitude and the right personality, only if you focus on the constructive things (that you can actually change and have control of) you will be able to be happy and this in turn would reflect on your face and your entire self image, others will notice this as well honey...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I have never met girls like yourself, I shake hands with my right hand so if I did not notice your disability I would accidentally reach out and touch that arm, I would feel terrible if I made you feel self conscious about the disability, maybe I could diffuse it with a shocked look, and try and hug you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it can be disconcerting for anyone much less a lover. You don't know what you shouldn't do or should do if it made a difference. I think so guys would be kind of freaked out because we don't have occasion to be so intimate on a regular basis. I think this is going to be on a case by case basis.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably not even notice such a small thing. I also dont mind if the person I liked or dated were disabled such as wheelchair bound or missing a limb, that was never a sticking point for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date a girl with a physical disability that is no deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m going to be honest and say it might be a bit at first, but not for long at all. It certainly isn’t a turn off. I’d easily date someone who had one if their personality was good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can only speak for myself, but what the girl is like inside, matters much more than anything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't hold those sort of things against someone , if I like them then I like them and accept them as they are

1|0
    0|0
  • Would not be intimidating or in any way a negative factor

1|0
    0|0
  • Intimidated? No.

Would I do it? Probably not, sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think intimidated is the word you're looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't be an issue to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • why would i

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes